CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Carnage indeed!

That birdie/par there on 12 gives FiF a decent lead with 6 to play

View attachment 9264663
Ultimate Warrior Wwe GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

I just didn’t trust the elbow. Shame on me
I did the same, will probably have to double down for the Quest Cup.

So impressed with @Daluteh ability to take amazing pics and golf at the same time! These experiences are not easy to do that well. Plus still being ahead of pace is amazing!

So impressed with @Daluteh ability to take amazing pics and golf at the same time! These experiences are not easy to do that well. Plus still being ahead of pace is amazing!
Second this. It's been impressive.

Wow the last few days have been crazy.. the last week has been crazy but I am finally all caught up... Some great golf happening today!

I agree, the pictures, with captions, have been outstanding

He is absolutely crushing it.

If we take a variety of factors into account, I'd say from a Strokes Gained perspective I was right about 0.00.
Still better than a negative 👍🏼🤣

Hole 11

Aqua Men 8

Touring Purple 13

Aqua Men making a run. Let’s go baby!

200.gif

Back