What are your wedges of choice?

Edison and Edel

I have MG4 wedges as well as a set of SM10 wedges that haven’t seen the course yet.

It’s a bit of a revolving door at the moment..

love my PXG Sugar Daddy II 50.10 , 54.10 , 58.10 ,

This year is the 'year of the wedges' for me. So far based on what I've "researched", leaning towards the TM MG4s and the Cleveland RTX6 and Full Face 2.

Sm9 58-08 bent to 60-10
Sm10 54-08 bent to 55-09
Rtz zipcore 50-10

This year is the 'year of the wedges' for me. So far based on what I've "researched", leaning towards the TM MG4s and the Cleveland RTX6 and Full Face 2.
I did the similar and came to the same final bake off.

Really like the Edison's... And also have Titleist SM9's.

Cobra Snakebite and Snakebite X.

2 years with Mizuno T22 went back this year to Callaway raw black. So far so good. But one never knows.

I've used Vokey's for about 15 years...just got the SM10's at the Vokey Experience and love them.

Looking at replacing my older Cobra wedges with RTX6's and curious what Grind / Bounce you went with? Standard - mid -10 deg is what I'm thinking would be most versatile?

I’ve been playing Clevelands for the last decade. I haven’t really tried anything else as I love the shape and turf/sand interaction of the soles. I replace at least one of them each year as needed as the grooves wear down.

Looking at replacing my older Cobra wedges with RTX6's and curious what Grind / Bounce you went with? Standard - mid -10 deg is what I'm thinking would be most versatile?
I went mid grind in the 50, 54(bent to 55) and 60 but also have a full grind in the 60 for some different courses where I need more bounce. I use my 60° about 90% of the time from greenside bunkers unless I have to carry the ball more than 30 yards.

I have 5 different types of Cleveland wedges that I rotate through. Probably not the best idea. But I love them all.

Back