What golf stuff did you buy today?

My Mizuno ST-Z 230 5W came in on Thursday. I ripped the plastic open and took off the stickers before waggling my new toy. I either ordered a regular flex shaft or was sent the wrong flex. Since it was opened I’m kinda out of luck on the return I figured I’d give it a shot anyway. I might actually keep this shaft. If it works it works.
Aw man that’s a bummer! Hope it works out for you

My Mizuno ST-Z 230 5W came in on Thursday. I ripped the plastic open and took off the stickers before waggling my new toy. I either ordered a regular flex shaft or was sent the wrong flex. Since it was opened I’m kinda out of luck on the return I figured I’d give it a shot anyway. I might actually keep this shaft. If it works it works.
Should be able to exchange that 👍🏼

Aw man that’s a bummer! Hope it works out for you
It worked out really nice on the one shot I used it for. The range shots made it look like it will work out too. My brain is the only thing I’m worried about. I want to hit a few shots into a green before I commit but given where I placed my layup and the responsiveness on a fairway I’m almost certain I’m going to leave it alone.

Should be able to exchange that 👍🏼
I already asked customer service. Unfortunately I unwrapped it or they would have. And now I’ve hit it so it’s mine. I have a spare driver shaft if I need to swap but it’s looking promising so far.

It worked out really nice on the one shot I used it for. The range shots made it look like it will work out too. My brain is the only thing I’m worried about. I want to hit a few shots into a green before I commit but given where I placed my layup and the responsiveness on a fairway I’m almost certain I’m going to leave it alone.
Glad it worked out so far! Those pesky brains tend to get in the way too often in golf :ROFLMAO:

I already asked customer service. Unfortunately I unwrapped it or they would have. And now I’ve hit it so it’s mine. I have a spare driver shaft if I need to swap but it’s looking promising so far.
Where'd you buy it?

Where'd you buy it?
The Mizuno website. I checked out as a guest as I was multitasking. Sometimes sites will reset to the defaults when I do stuff like that. I made sure to include that I unwrapped the plastic in case that mattered.

Ordered a 2 pack of TaylorMade golf umbrellas from Costco.

This wasn’t the plan. I was supposed to be looking at a hybrid or 3W. But while I was waiting for some old clubs to be traded in I rolled a few putts. I walked right to the registers without a second thought.

IMG_1041.jpeg

:ROFLMAO: This wasn’t the plan. I was supposed to be looking at a hybrid or 3W. But while I was waiting for some old clubs to be traded in I rolled a few putts. I walked right to the registers without a second thought.

View attachment 9263356
My all in shaft just got here and tomorrow an M Craft putter will be purchased and installed

I have been struggling w/ driver recently.. especially hitting it too low. My brother (we r very similar) recent got fit into a :taylormade: QI10 Max. We went to the range together yesterday and I of course hit it. Everyone an absolute nuke (at least for me). Went to GG today and asked to hit same set up as his and was bombing it there too. Obv this had to come home w/ me…

IMG_3084.jpeg

Not today but some Recoil shafts!!!

IMG_2646.jpeg

I have been struggling w/ driver recently.. especially hitting it too low. My brother (we r very similar) recent got fit into a :taylormade: QI10 Max. We went to the range together yesterday and I of course hit it. Everyone an absolute nuke (at least for me). Went to GG today and asked to hit same set up as his and was bombing it there too. Obv this had to come home w/ me…

View attachment 9263370
Glad you found a driver that works for you 👍🏼

Glad you found a driver that works for you 👍🏼
I’m sure I will text your or send you a meme on IG next week that it stinks 🤣🤣. Never the operator!! Confidence is huge though and this def gives me that!!

I’m sure I will text your or send you a meme on IG next week that it stinks 🤣🤣. Never the operator!! Confidence is huge though and this def gives me that!!
For me, it's always the club!!! 🤣👍🏼

A Dozen Chrome tours couldnt let them go with the american flags.

First green fees of the year. Brutal wind today 15 mph steady gusts of 35.

1000067003.jpg

To keep me in the right mindset out there.

First 1/2 dozen mind set balls RXS arrived. But finally made this purchase

Attachments

• IMG_2122.png
    IMG_2122.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 6
Back