Mizuno Partners With The DOD King

I caught a video featuring this guy a little while back where TaylorMade’s Trottie fitted him into a BRNR Mini. That club just seemed to make perfect sense for him. Mizuno seems like a stranger fit.

Never heard of him, so the needle moveage here is zero.

Saw a couple videos of his and was like warm. Then when I saw him on the Good Good champinonship he sunk a long putt and did the ride the pony move the whole length of the green. I was like meh, act like you’ve been there before.

Ick

Chris Voshall makes an appearance.

Interesting. I had written in my question list for the victory cup about any plans to attack the YouTube personality world much like callaway and TaylorMade. Seems like the new move

Interesting. I had written in my question list for the victory cup about any plans to attack the YouTube personality world much like callaway and TaylorMade. Seems like the new move
They had Garrett and Grant from Good Good before they left to go to Callaway.

That was the most humble I’ve ever seen that kid.

But just listening to the tech and all of that was awesome. So much fun hearing all that goes into their weird science!

Who? Never heard of the dude. Nice color blue bag but not sure I understand the collab

That video was fun.

Vosh rocking the Ballyhack polo as well.

He is probably a good dude and the schtick is working for him. I just dont like it.
He is cringe-worthy content in the YT ecosystem tbh... I think the Bryan bros videos with him were telling...GOY

Back