Off Course – Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 203. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, we have an amazing show for those that like golf equipment as Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf joins the show to get a little granular on the subject of equipment.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Mike dive into many topics including Cobra’s commitment to club design and aerodynamics and how driver head styles differ, outside of just name. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf goes Off Course.

Episode 203 is here and Dan and Mike discuss the following topics.

Cobra Golf’s Commitment to Aero
Too Much of a Good Thing in Design
PWR-Bridge
Driver Head Styles
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Continue reading...

Looking forward to this one.

Will be tuning in this morning!

Gonna be a great listen!

I'm saving this one until my trip so I have something wonderful to listen to, but it'll get a listen!

@Master Yagley! Can't wait to listen to this one. Might not be until Sunday, but can't bw too soon.

This will be a good one!

My man, Yags!!!!

Enjoyed the listen while getting ready for work and driving in. Drove my wife nuts but everything I do seems to have that effect.

Just 2 underground roller coasters 🤣

Yags!!! Love hearing from him. Listening to this today for sure

@Canadan didn’t know you were a blue guy as well!

Friday runs are much more enjoyable with Off Course dropping. Time to fire this one up!!!

Oh yeah!! Gonna listen to this as soon as I can.

Ready to cue this one up!

Soon.

Will be checking this out on the drive home today, can’t wait.

15 min in and this has been one of my fav episodes so far. Sooo good!!

Darkspeed LS with the heavy weight back is criminal good!!

In Yags we trust! Can’t wait to listen!

I normally listen but after listening I want to watch this episode as I heard a lot of that is a prototype, etc. was editing done and Dan has been the only to see it?!?!?

Great show and I could listen to @Master Yagley talk all day long!

Great stuff with Yags but waaaaaay too much Hackers talk early on. Got to move on. Paradise is just better. It is what it is. :ROFLMAO:

I normally listen but after listening I want to watch this episode as I heard a lot of that is a prototype, etc. was editing done and Dan has been the only to see it?!?!?

Great show and I could listen to @Master Yagley talk all day long!
Thought I had during this. This man is brilliant, you can tell he is brilliant because he is talking about extremely technical things but presenting them in a way that I neanderthal like me can kind of understand..

Back