Excuse the terrible photo but this bag is gorgeous. And I will be stealing @JW Smoove ’s idea and getting a croc green single strap.
IMG_3014.jpeg

Excuse the terrible photo but this bag is gorgeous. And I will be stealing @JW Smoove ’s idea and getting a croc green single strap.
View attachment 9251753
Really looks nice, more photos please and you feel worth the cost? And all that? Can I get a photo of the top? And anything else you want to share?

Congrats. I am really torn love the look, based on size and @OldandStiff commenting that the 14 way is slightly larger, I may need to hold my breath until that one comes around again.

On the fence and darn sad about it too.

Really looks nice, more photos please and you feel worth the cost? And all that? Can I get a photo of the top? And anything else you want to share?

Congrats. I am really torn love the look, based on size and @OldandStiff commenting that the 14 way is slightly larger, I may need to hold my breath until that one comes around again.

On the fence and darn sad about it too.
I will snap some more photos later tonight (with hopefully better lighting).

I also have to figure out how best it will work with my Nitron. The legs seem a bit closer together than my current bag which just slides right into the Top Lok area without moving. This looks like it would rest in that area but perhaps with some wiggle room.

Some more photos. Something really nice about the top is it appears they are truly full length dividers. I put my flashlight into one of the slots and couldn’t see the light at the bottom of the other slots, which isn’t the case with my other bag with full length dividers.
IMG_3016.jpegIMG_3017.jpegIMG_3018.jpegIMG_3020.jpegIMG_3025.jpegIMG_3024.jpegIMG_3019.jpeg

1000065183.jpg

Ian's WITB video today and the dude seriously needs to find other sources besides me for all this awesome ideas. 😆

Besides him playing a couple of the same clubs, I couldn't help but notice the actual bag - the blue vessel.

It's like he has spy cameras in my house.

walked a few rounds this year with my VLX Luxe and love it, but i took out my new Player Pro IV Iron Brew color and got so many compliments on it. Easily my favorite Vessel bag ive ever owned

I've got a IV Stand and use it a LOT. 2-3 rounds a week, lives in my trunk, gets tossed around. So far, so good with it, going on exactly a year!

Back