CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Even though my boy @Parrot could not attend I’m still supporting Southern Twang. Let’s go!!!

Gonna go chalk here and that
Team: When Worlds Collide

Of course I’ve been influenced by the resident odds maker so I will have an excuse if that thoroughbred plays like a nag ?

After a restless night of tossing and turning toiling over who I am going to choose for this event my coins have been wagered.

I really want to believe that WWC are going to come out on top, but only in a "Bless your Heart" kind of way. WB is going to put up a strong fight also, but in the end my allegiance is with Southern Twang.

Let’s go Whiskey Business!!!

Going with Whiskey Business, got some AC coins to back that up and haven't hedge yet, lol.
Whiskey Looping GIF by Buffalo Trace Bourbon
I’ve got coins on WB as well. No hedging needed

I’m all in on Southern Twang!

For those wondering about dress code, let me explain. Briggs is a relaxed property.

Collared shirts are required on the course.
Hats should be taken off entering club house

Those are about the only rules. For dinners shorts are allowed I guess. My general rule is dress like you are going to a nice country club and if you have questions, ask.

AT&T commercial on The Masters about me and @blazinden 😂

Jordan: Where are you?
Ben: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell..

Spit Take GIF

Gotta go with Southern Twang!!

My wife is just shaking her head as I'm going through shirt/short/shoe/hat selections as well as stuff for dinner both nights.

There may be a spreadsheet involved - @Nerdy and @Iceman!

Last edited:
My wife is just shaking her head as I'm going through shirt/short/shoe hat selections as well as stuff for dinner both nights.

There may be a spreadsheet involved - @Nerdy and @Iceman!
I mat have swapped multiple things around already too.
I should have taken a before pic. I wonder if I'll end up back where I started.

Back