TP5/TP5x 'Fresh Pix'

That post

aka GolfOrElse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Boycotting
1712778674979.png
Ripe for the picking, these all-new TP5 and TP5x pix Season Opener golf balls are here just in time for Spring. Each 5-layer Tour ball features unique placements of Peaches to deliver juicy visual feedback and alignment. Each fresh batch comes in a fuzzy, textured box, signifying that you've picked 'em at just the right time of the golfing season.

These are a miss for me. I think the peach emote is already fully established as meaning something else in the culture now.
I do love how they do custom boxes for the releases though. That's a very nice touch.

Thoughts?

Wife thought they were cute when I showed her. I just think she likes a nice 🍑.

These are just eh for me as well, agree that the peach has a different meaning these days through emoji language.

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

I really liked them. I ended up ordering a box

They kill these designs.

I like em, just can't go down another rabbit hole.

I'd snack that.

And record it. 😉

Callaway won the design battle this major, by a landslide imo.

Callaway won the design battle this major, by a landslide imo.
Yeah I agree. It had to happen eventually.

Yeah I agree. It had to happen eventually.
You like that boring pink with the stencil leaves?

1000064373.png

That looks unfinished to me. And kind of old. I usually love Cally's designs, but not that one.

You like that boring pink with the stencil leaves?

View attachment 9256165

That looks unfinished to me. And kind of old. I usually love Cally's designs, but not that one.
Yeah, I like the color and the fact that it's azaleas. I think it fits the reason for the special edition more than the peach does.

TM wins on the box though, I love that they do special boxes for each of these releases.

Yeah I think the fuzzy box is great. The box game is strong with them.

I like it, but I'm going to make fun of it. Will May's special edition be the eggplant or water drops?

I'm a fan of these and the Callaway event offerings. I'm also happy that I don't collect balls with graphics as I know I couldn't keep up with all the releases.

Posted in the "what did you buy today" thread. I picked up a box local to me the other day. Love the extra touch of the "fuzziness" of the box.
Yeah TM does such an awesome job with the boxes. I also like that they aren’t shy about using a different Font/Color for the Brand name on the ball if it makes sense.

Looks like a bunch of butts all over a golf ball.

Swing and a miss, TM.

I really like these, But I can't play that ball.

Back