How long away from golf before you get twitchy?

EVERY DAY:
I now live in a Golf Community, something I've always dreamed of, but never dreamed I would Herniate 2 Disc's. Golf Gods are laughing, everytime I walk or ride thru my Developement seeing other people play it reminds me what I Could be doing. 😞

A couple of weeks for me. During prime season, probably a week.

Colin Cowherd joked a few weeks ago that whenever he gets a new producer, key employee or business partner, he asks if they are into golf. He said, golfers spend a lot of their time thinking about playing golf, buying equipment, their swing, etc and joked he stays away from being in business with them.

I had to laugh. I've had other hobbies. But none of them got anything close to bandwidth in my brain that golf gets on a daily basis.

As addictions go this is a pretty good one!

Depends what the reason is. When I had back to back retinal surgery I only played once in 6 months. I didn’t want a third one so I wasn’t twitchy then. Other times when I’ve missed for physical problems the same. I was more concerned with getting healthy. If I feel fine and life gets in the way 3/4 days. That’s assuming the weather is nice.

Usually on the drive home from my round 😂

I’m twitchy now. I’m not playing enough. Work has been incredibly busy and should level out soon.

12-36 hours…

I get twitchy on the tee box when it’s someone else’s turn.

Usually ready to play the next day but due to old age have quit playing two days straight. Might can do it but shouldn’t.

Back