ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Mystery Bags will Return for Albatross Club Members

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In 2022, we had a whole lot of fun with blind grab bags. So many requests have come in for us to do it again, so they are coming back. Every bag will be loaded, and a few of them will have a certifcate in there to cash in for something amazing.

IMG_6079.JPG

What Are They?
There will be 30-50 total THP Mystery Bags and they will appear in the THP Store at a date TBA.

Every bag will have a minimum of some great stuff like the image above, along with a number of other things such as media kits, etc. There are also grand prize certificates dropped into SIX of the bags as well. The cost is $49.99with free shipping.

When ordered, it will be completely random as to who gets what. This will last until each bag is sold and we are limiting one per person.

Everybody will be getting the same size package (with different contents of course). We will be packaging them all up ahead of time and randomly drop in certificates for other prizes in 6 of the bags. So when you get the package, you still wont know if you won one of the big prizes until you open it up and see if there is a certificate.

If you get a certificate, you will then notify @GolferGal via Private Message and she will send that prize out to you. This way, THP wont know which of packages has the goodness (they all have goodness to be fair) in them either.

Qualifying
Your 2024 Albatross Club Membership is your key to participating in this, along with TONS of other things such as free trips, equipment and more. It helps this site grow as well as a wonderful charity with our partnership with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. To become a member, or learn more about the details and what each member receives, click here.

The Surprises
TWO Driver Heads
A FW Wood
A Hybrid or Utility
Premium Driver Shaft
A Golden Ticket to a THP Experience of your choice

YES!!! THP mystery bags are so fun

Oh, this is exciting.

More Golden Ticket action!!!!

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

yes! Love the mystery bags

Damn, What a morning this has been and it's only 11AM.

Mystery Bags are back baby!!!

Stoked to see these back again! I whiffed on last year but there was some very cool stuff that showed up for people in those bags!

Love the mystery bags!

Oh this is awesome! I'm in!

Oh yes, I remember these, this was a lot of fun!

Heck ya, I did this in 2022 and it was really fun

I’m team heavy hands!!! Let’s go!!!

That is exciting!!

Always enjoyed these.

Grab bags are the most amount of fun ever

LOVE the mystery bags!! So fun to see the posts of the unpacking too ;)

Amazing!! So glad this is coming back!!

Heck yeah. Some gold in those.

This is amazing.

Yes! This is fun stuff. It’s rotten and rainy today. All of the announcements this morning have made none of that matter! Tythp

Love it! I hope I get a chance at one of these.

Back