Recent content by Zeebedy

1. Zeebedy

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

yeah, going to pull the plug on a M1 iPad Pro tonight, traded my air in today, it was great but the extra size for sure, I prefer.
  2. Zeebedy

considering upgrading my 10.9" iPad Air to a gen 1/2 iPad Pro 12.9" for the screen real estate. Will ST+ software work ok on these older iPad Pros???
  3. Zeebedy

Should I be in a regular shaft?

Well, had my fitting..more if a lesson! The guys was awesome! No club changing, just upping to a thicker grip, extension on my hybrid and wedges. Taking my putter in as it's 33". Im 6'2 but like a shorter putter, but he did bring up about posture and back pain (I already have back issues) so...
  4. Zeebedy

CHANGE OF PLAN GUYS! managed to get in touch with the place I got my lessons for, and the DO fittings at a good price and are quite close, I don't know why I never considered them at first! least I will know where I'm at, coming away with new clubs, or at least a spec sheet with what I need!
  5. Zeebedy

tbh mate, I have only really been hitting a 8 iron on the mat, haven't touched my woods yet..I just can't yet the consistency. I can get a cracking deal on the Mizuno JPX 921 5-PW brand new, lofts would suit my wedges also, and the one In question is the same shaft as I have, just in R300 form...
  6. Zeebedy

yeah, thanks for confirming, I had a thought that perhaps "by the book" isn't always the correct way. Soon as I try a smooth, slower shot it goes to **** and my ball striking isn't that bad considering the level I feel im currently at.
  7. Zeebedy

its just the clubs are only available new from this retailer, and they are a few years old so I can't try them at any fitters in my area I believe. I know when I have mishit my shots, but the thing is distance, im getting nowhere even when I know I have flushed a shot straight down the pipe...
  8. Zeebedy

hey guys, been considering trying a regular shaft as apposed to my current stiff shafted clubs..(MIZUNO JPX 923 Forged and Wilson Staff D9 Forged, both DG S300 and 1". long). I feel that im not getting enough out the club, hence some distance issues and bad slicing right. The shaft feels heavy...
  9. Zeebedy

Just in from the net. And feel bad. Don’t think I will be continuing with my instructor for lessons… This is because when I changed back to a combination of my old swing and what he is teaching me I get better results.. My miss hits are still getting out there and I’m getting around 15-20...
  10. Zeebedy

well..got the black dot on, its a great unit, but seeing the laser in sunlight..not so great.
  11. Zeebedy

don't do this to me!! :ROFLMAO:
  12. Zeebedy

im curious.. I read in another post from an admin, that "there are great things to come".. what sort of thing do we guys owning a ST+ expect / want to see on it this coming year??
  13. Zeebedy

what's the best colour to spray onto the mat for the ball dot?? black?? anyone else done this because of the laser?
  14. Zeebedy

well out in the net today, must stay its a great privilege to have one, have more confidence that im not going to break any windows.. but in the sun, im still struggling so im going to use a consistent spot and spray paint it to know where the ball should be in regards to the laser. I moved...
  15. Zeebedy

as far as the internet goes.. its great, I power it on, open up the ST+ app, give the iPad and device around 25-30 seconds and auto connects in "network mode" to my home network flawlessly..
Back