Recent content by yellolab

1. yellolab

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

100% will help. This is a no-brainer. Won't work miracles, but will help a little.
  2. yellolab

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

I think I'm looking forward to 925HMP. Slimmed down a touch, with some copper? can't imagine what they will do with the forged...245 is quite a bit more forgiving than the 225. IMO the 245 is about the same now as 923 Forged. About.
  3. yellolab

The Mizuno Pro Azalea Irons

I just retiring after spending 36 years in the semiconductor industry. This process is used in literally every semi facility in the world. It's a pretty standard deposition process(PVD). The issue is uniformity, which is what Chris refers to in his video when he talking about the harder to plate...
  4. yellolab

The Mizuno Pro Azalea Irons

Holy f*ckballs these are incredible! Granted, you can make anything in Masters colors and I'd buy it, but these are stunning.
  5. yellolab

Buy 3 get 1 free ball deals - Looks like it's time!

Ordered 4 dozen Left Dash using a credit I had at Rock Bottom. Cost me $5.32.
  6. yellolab

Need help picking my gap wedge...

923 forged wedge is 49*.......
  7. yellolab

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

I noticed the same, seems a bit early to start clearing them out for the "925 Forged" isn't it?
  8. yellolab

2023 Snell MTB PRIME and PRIME X Golf Balls

that has got to be "best buy" currently for any ball. Thanks for sharing
  9. yellolab

For Sale Mizuno 225 with recoil F4

Failed experiment sale. Pics tell the story, only a couple rounds and some range time on them. 5-GW for SOLD SOLDshipped, no trades please. STD everything on these.
  10. yellolab

2024 Callaway Apex UW

Well since you asked:) I would enjoy a data driven/lots of shots compare of the dinosaur version of the UW vs the new sparkly UW vs the Super Hybrid vs the Paradym hybrid(other other similiar one). It's what the people(ok me) want, and this data would seem to cover most of the questions. IMO...
  11. yellolab

Mizuno 923 Hot metal gap wedge

While I'm positive the answer is somewhere in the forum, I simply can't find it: Does the Mizuno 923 Hot Metal gap wedge(not the HL version) have any tech in it? hollow body like the 225, cavity like the HM set, tungsten, etc etc, or is it simply a relatively bladed wedge? Currently using a...
  12. yellolab

Club Champion pricing.

The real issue I have with them is the markup, above MSRP. the shaft they suggested for me was MSRP of $129, and they wanted $169. this did is NOT include puring.
  13. yellolab

Club Champion pricing.

They quoted me a little over $3K for set of 225's with custom shafts/pured, etc etc.....I ended just buying then with no upcharge F4 recoils from them(they have me 10% discount).
  14. yellolab

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

Set gap?
Back