Recent content by WMac19

1. WMac19

60 On You Score Card

Well, today it was my bogey putt that I missed, on #15, for my only double of the day. [emoji2959]
  2. WMac19

Are Sunglasses Optional?

I can't wear 'em. Not quite sure what it is, but once they're on, all depth perception is gone. All. Polarized or otherwise, it's flat-out dangerous for me to wear sunglasses, LOL... Harmful UV rays notwithstanding. [emoji2369]
  3. WMac19

Which Neighbor Are You?

🤣😂 Man... that's absolutely precious, "Bob." Uncle Billy approves. 😜
  4. WMac19

Which Neighbor Are You?

I’m the very rarely have a few drinks with neighbors guy who mostly keeps to himself. The two more sociable neighbors moved away a few years back and those who moved in, all nice, but are much like we are in keeping to themselves. So it’s a quiet existence on the block. But what’s a little...
  5. WMac19

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

Hell, I’m no stranger to PJ’s all day. Otherwise, loose fitting (in the waist, for the back) gym type gear.
  6. WMac19

Telling people what you do for work.

It's never bothered me. People are generally a little anxious or self-conscious around new people. So, they'll revert to the mundane, cookie-cutter conversational cues such as talking about the weather. What do you do for a living? Married? Any kids? All in the effort to break what they perceive...
  7. WMac19

Would you ever take driver out of the bag pending the course you are playing?

Yes. I have and will, but with an asterisks. I'll pull "big driver" out of the bag, but I'll keep my 300 Mini driver (cut to 7W length) in it. I can hit the mini-Mini 270+ at times and way more accurately overall than big driver. When I'm playing a match at an away course, shorter and/or...
  8. WMac19

Do You Wear Shoes In Your House?

When home, I wear slippers all day long. Walking barefoot or with only socks on hard floors will tend to stress my lower back over time. We have no rule for family or guests to remove shoes upon entering. We've never concerned ourselves with that.
  9. WMac19

2024 Round Count

30. 10 of them are over the last 3 weeks. [emoji2369]
  10. WMac19

Well, My Mind is Officially Blown

Golf is a series of "ride the wave" moments, as far as I've experienced. Whether it be equipment, a swing epiphany, a set-up find... when it works? IT WORKS. Ride the wave.
  11. WMac19

How much fun are hard shell tacos?

I'm not a fan. I really like the taste, get tired of the slop. Soft all day for me. [emoji2369]
  12. WMac19

Whats your cars MPG?

2009 Suburban LT 2500 with police package. Bought certified used in 2010, the 2500 and police package part were learned about 6 months later when getting new brakes pads. [emoji6] It gets about 16 mph in mixed driving. But I've only averaged about 7k miles per year since owning it. Way less...
  13. WMac19

How Strong Is Your Grip?

Mine is somewhere between neutral and weak.
  14. WMac19

Newest Club In Your Bag?

58° Mizuno S23 satin chrome wedge with KBS HI-REV 2.0 115 shaft. Hasn't seen the course yet and was brand new until a few hours ago when I hit some balls with it into the net.
  15. WMac19

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

Outside of the body breaking down, I've never hit that limit. In my late 20s, we would go to Myrtle Beach for a week play every day, 36 holes every other day. Loved it. It was never enough, LOL... Well, except for when I played horrendously the entire time with no hope of turning things...
Back