Recent content by wazzubrew

1. wazzubrew

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I was really hoping someone got me getting iced, I didn't want @Muchmore to get all the glory 😂 Your whole team made this so fun and unforgettable.
  2. wazzubrew

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

That's about 4 Miller lites by my watch.
  3. wazzubrew

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Like playing-hole-14-backwards-right? We did that. Totally intentional
  4. wazzubrew

Just hopping on a plane at DC to head home. I need to travel and rest, and then I'll get caught up on the last day, collect my thoughts, and let you know all about how freaking awesome this was.
  5. wazzubrew

Video Games Thread

It gets even better in the 2nd half. Titanfall 2 is both one of the best and most underappreciated first person shooter campaigns in the last 10 years. Mostly because EA screwed them from a release and marketing standpoint so it didn't get much attention. Then hackers crashed the servers until...
  6. wazzubrew

Hole #18 par 4 First in Fun- 10/8 Matcha Latte- 12/10 Our caddy Tom is the freaking man. @t-dray and I loved having the pleasure of playing with @ddec and @JB today, so much fun.
  7. wazzubrew

Hole #17 par 3 First in Fun- 7 Matcha Latte- 8 @JB feeling the pain and relying on @ddec for tee shots but chemistry is flailing after @ddec sharted on hole 16
  8. wazzubrew

Hole #16 par 4 First in Fun- 12/10 Matcha Latte- 9/7 Net par and birdie for Matcha with 1 putt between the two of us.
  9. wazzubrew

Hole #15 par 5 Fist in Fun- 10 Matcha Latte- 13/12 @JB with a long putt to save par. @ddec can't take credit for this one, his ball marker wasn't nearby
  10. wazzubrew

Hole #14 par 4 First in Fun- 9/7 Matcha Latte- 13/11 @ddec Taking credit for my 15 foot putt because it touched his ball marker 😂
  11. wazzubrew

Hole #13 par 3 First in Fun- 7/6 Matcha Latte- 8/6 @JB with a flop shot from below the hole and drains a 15 footer to get up and down
  12. wazzubrew

Hole #12 par 4 First in Fun- 9/7 Matcha Latte- 13/11 @ddec and @JB with 200 yard stripes into the wind to get on in 2
  13. wazzubrew

Hole #11 par 4 First in Fun- 9 Matcha Latte- 12/11
  14. wazzubrew

Hole #10 par 5 First in Fun- 10/9 Matcha Latte- 15/13 Played a ball above a bunker at my hip level, hit it 3 feet and we never found it. The course ate it 🤷‍♂️
Back