Recent content by Waldo0007

1. W

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

Another idea. Can you measure battery voltage ?
  2. W

Do keep us posted. Had to happen to someone sooner or later...:( Question: Even with the battery removed, there is still resistance when you push the cart ? While you're waiting for a response, if you have a friend with a Volt, try their battery in your cart and see if it works. You might not...
  3. W

Well said. Tomorrow I'm going to try playing in manual mode as much as possible to see if it makes difference in battery life. Should as the gyro will be turned off.
  4. W

Have you tried re-syncing the remote to see if that makes a difference ?
  5. W

When I finish a round (usually 3 - 3.5 hours, 5 plus miles), I usually have 1 bar remaining. When I'm charging the battery I see the first bar flashing which means I had less than 1 full bar remaining at the end of the round. I'm pretty sure the battery would die within the next few holes if I...
  6. W

I assume you've tried the universal cure-all,WD-40 ? :)
  7. W

Hit the 130 plus mark on my cart. I put a 5 pound ankle weight in the front pocket of my bag and it seems to have made a big difference. Going uphill it doesn't tip back as severely as it used to. I tried a 3 pound ankle weight but it didn't seem to make any noticeable difference. Drawback: 5...
  8. W

That is horrible. My heart goes to my throat whenever I flip my cart. This sounds twice as bad. Hope it's a simple fix ....
  9. W

Tipped mine over yesterday too. When will I learn !!!
  10. W

Agree. Agree to all except the auto stop after 80 yards. People like me need that otherwise I'll lose focus and run it into the pond.:)
  11. W

True. good ideas are a dime a dozen. It's the execution that's the hard part...
  12. W

Over a hundred miles on my Volt. Nothing new to report other than my battery problem seems to be gone. Last six rounds no worse than 1 bar remaining on the battery, a couple of times there were two bars remaining. I charge it for at least 8 hours ( I leave it plugged in even after the charger...
  13. W

Keep it close till you get familiar with the handling...(y)
  14. W

Listen to your wife ....
  15. W

I agree. I would ask you to try it again but that would be asking too much. :)
Back