Recent content by UberPete

1. UberPete

Weather in your area.

We had a half hour frost delay yesterday. [emoji3063] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. UberPete

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

I replaced the stock holder with the “angle adjuster” that allows tilt and has the benefit of increasing height a bit. If you don’t want the tilt, there is also a spacer accessory that goes between the cart and the holder. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. UberPete

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

You’re not alone! I use this when we get into the hot humid days! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. UberPete

CONTEST Chippewa Creek near Hamilton, ON

Hey all, Here’s a contest for members in the Hamilton/Niagara area. Make a guess at the winner of the Masters for a chance to win two free weekday green fees at Chippewa Creek golf course...
  5. UberPete

Callaway Masters Bag giveaway

Cool giveaway. Good luck all! FYI - Not available in Canada
  6. UberPete

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Thanks for the confirmation on the smell. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. UberPete

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

One for the Canucks: I’ve been slowly setting up a practice area in my garage but it’s getting a bit cool to play. I came across this directional heater unit in Costco today (Ancaster, ON) for sale at $49. They still show $109 on the website and $133 on Amazon. Be advised, this is a...
  8. UberPete

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Working in a practice area in the garage and pondering the possibility of having a projector screen. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. UberPete

Weather in your area.

Hamilton, ON Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. UberPete

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

For All Mankind and a couple EPL matches Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. UberPete

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Snow flurries here means no outdoor golf for a few months. Hit a bucket of shots in my DIY practice space in the garage. Experimented with ShotVision with the iPhone to get some reading. Probably not accurate at all but it’s something to play around with until I get a proper launch monitor set...
  12. UberPete

What are you drinking?

40 Creek Honey Spiced Canadian Whiskey, one crushed ice cube and a few whiskey stones. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. UberPete

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Tested a few shots in my DIY, golf practice area in my garage! It looks like hell right now, but I have set up an area that runs sideways across my garage and hung my old camping tarps from the ceiling and pieces of carpet on the floor. So far so good. I need to finish padding a few spots...
  14. UberPete

R10 sales

Update: Not a misprint. They are including a year membership FYI.
  15. UberPete

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Put in a Black Friday order for a Garmin R10. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back