Recent content by Tywithay

1. Tywithay

Adjustable Weights in Irons

I think every club should have some level of adjustability. No two swings are identical, so it's essential in order to dial things for each individual. The problem being that most people are completely clueless and it'd be more confusing than helpful.
  2. Tywithay

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

FIF tore it up this week. @JB Elbow > Jordan flu game No losers this week. Looked like everyone had a blast, despite the weather delay. Thanks for making this a great follow.
  3. Tywithay

That sounds like a candle fragrance,. Not something that should be consumed.
  4. Tywithay

I'm in a tornado watch with risk of large hail and damaging wind. I'd much rather be rained out at Ballyhack.
  5. Tywithay

Capitalizing on the best ball is huge because we've seen in recent events that Alt Shot is where things really start to shake out. Still a lot of holes left.
  6. Tywithay

Cobra Darkspeed Volition America Driver

Looks great. Headcover is awesome. I do miss the days when their limited drivers came with premium shafts though.
  7. Tywithay

Owners Cottage at Ballyhack

I noticed that too. Creepy Place is unreal though!
  8. Tywithay

Could Grips Be Causing This?

A hook blade is the way to go. Definitely want to use heat beforehand to make the old tape easier to get off. I actually use a torch, but a hair dryer is better than nothing. I do my own grips sitting on my couch in the living room. Having the right tools makes it easier, but it can be done...
  9. Tywithay

That looks so much better than whatever sad dinner I'm going to consume.
  10. Tywithay

One must go

I would get rid of bagels even if I didn't have to. Dense flavorless donut 🤮
  11. Tywithay

Could Grips Be Causing This?

They may have been the same size grips with more wraps of tape underneath. As far as soft grips, Superstroke Cross Comfort have some squish to them.
  12. Tywithay

Best Chuck (Chick) Norris Jokes for GolferGal?

During WW2, Truman considered sending Chuck Norris to Japan. He instead dropped nuclear bombs, deciding it was more humane.
Back