Recent content by tucsondivots

1. tucsondivots

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

Rod, Thanks for the update. What kind of grease should be put on the battery terminals? It would have been nice to know about the condition of your battery while they had it there (assuming you sent the battery). Hopefully, the new controller resolves your issues.
  2. tucsondivots

Here is mine…it also wshows mileage for each round..
  3. tucsondivots

Rod, Do you have to pay shipping back to BagBoy. Just curious.
  4. tucsondivots

Rod, Thanks for the update. I am sure all of the Volt owners will be following how BagBoy handles this. You probably have more on course miles than any of us (130+, I believe). I am at 110 miles and other than a few quirks I have had no significant issues. Good luck.
  5. tucsondivots

Rod, That sucks! I am worried about this every time my remote locks up on the course but your failure is more complicated for sure. As Waldo0007 says, I am surprised the wheels have resistance. When I walk 9 and ride 9, the Volt still pushes easily with the battery turned off. Hope this turns...
  6. tucsondivots

Volt locked up on remote control again today. Freshly charged remote battery but have not tried to unpair/re-pair yet. Each time the remote starts working again within minutes. Always occurs after a regular stop. Not a big issue, just irritating.
  7. tucsondivots

Should be an interesting test. The day I forgot my remote control I switched back and forth between manual and powered mode. I had a terrible time trying to adjust speed in powered mode which resulted fiddling with the speed knob almost constantly. It was a desert course with lots of bumps and...
  8. tucsondivots

Good thought. I will try that. It occurs so randomly and infrequently that I do not see a pattern. At least it re-engages after a few minutes so is manageable.
  9. tucsondivots

I have considered that and will try. But one round the remote “froze” on #9, started back up on #10 fairway (after using manual mode) then worked fine the rest of the round.
  10. tucsondivots

Yeah, I seem to be doing better on the battery than most. No idea why. I have never had less than 2 green bars on the battery and the console meter always shows full charge.
  11. tucsondivots

That may be the trade off with the lightweight Volt battery. Anything extra drains it pretty quick. I am going to hold off on the bicycle tire hack for awhile and see how it works long term for you and Lambeau. My Volt froze up again in remote mode today. Third time in 5 rounds. When it...
  12. tucsondivots

WTB WTB Rogue ST Max 9° head

I have a Rogue ST Max D 9 degree head, good condition.
  13. tucsondivots

Ha ha. Not yet since I never lock the wheel anyway.
  14. tucsondivots

I locked the front wheel my first round and found the Volt really hard to turn especially on pavement. Have not tried it since plus now the front wheel lock does not seem to work anymore. I am falling behind your mileage. Just hit 105. :)
  15. tucsondivots

Following. I wonder if something like this would work if you could find the right size. https://www.carttek.com/products/replacement-remote-wheel-treads
Back