Recent content by Tiptx41122

1. Tiptx41122

L.A.B. Golf DF3-PO Limited Edition Putter

Its pretty cool looking but if I'm paying 2K I want my own special alignment as I don't want to be limited in my choices
  2. Tiptx41122

Miura IC-602

I like the looks of them for being a hollow body iron as to me they look similar to my PING BPS which was on the pricey side but these are very pricey. For the pure Miura loyalist out there I can see some complaints but that doesn't mean they are not Miura's. It does seem strange that they are...
  3. Tiptx41122

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Thats what you want either dead straight or a baby draw as the Max D helps a lot with that draw as I never tried the Max but with the sliding rear weight that should really help your ball flight. Glad you are liking the LinQ shaft as I had one with a Cobra RadSpeed. It's always nice to find a...
  4. Tiptx41122

The Club You Were REALLY Wrong About...

I know PING is labeled as being very forgiving but I never thought my BluePrint S irons were going to be as forgiving as they are for being such a compact iron. They may not be the longest but Wow they are the most consistent irons I've hit to date, So I guess really I'm just more surprised than...
  5. Tiptx41122

For those who have the Ai Smoke Max D you will enjoy hitting this club as I did start the season well just 4 rounds with it as it is easy to hit. I wanted to go back to Oban Kiyoshi shafts and PING was one driver that will list it with there G430 MAX 10K so since I do have PING BP S irons I...
  6. Tiptx41122

Back Up Putter(s)

I have one but I see it staying on the bench for 2024 as the LAB DF 3 is for real, all of 2023 before the LAB came around I gamed the Enroll, sorry wish I knew how to rotate the pictures
  7. Tiptx41122

The Pets Thread

This is my Boy Ranger Grey 7 years old Love everything about him
  8. Tiptx41122

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

I finally got out to play as I actually was expecting more but 16 putts for 9 holes I really can't complain. You see I had 7 birdie tries but only made 2 that were for 12 and 15 ft. My confidence level was pretty high but the greens were pretty slow as I could not dial in the speed. We have had...
  9. Tiptx41122

What did you shoot today?

Finally got out to play but only went for 9 holes as we have had so much rain here in NE Ohio. I got to use my LAD DF3 putter for the 1st time as actually I was expecting more out of it but I was pleased with 16 putts. Greens are slow as I had 7 birdie putts but only made 2 for 9 holes. They...
  10. Tiptx41122

Do You Care Which Tees You Play?

I have only played from the senior Tees maybe 3 times and I shot under par too. I still play from the back Tee's and have also shot under par as I don't play on extremely long courses and its usually just for 9 holes as it just takes too long playing 18 when its crowded. I'm 68 1/2 so maybe...
  11. Tiptx41122

Last club to truly surprise you?

My PING BPS have been a big surprise as these irons are the most consistent set of irons I've ever hit plus a ton of forgiveness for such a compact head. I'm loving them. My yardages are so dialed in as I don't know if I'm as surprised or not my my Driver and 3W Ai Smoke were very easy to find...
  12. Tiptx41122

PING i530 Irons

Those new Miura IC 602 look a lot lit the PING BPS which is what I have and this has been the best iron purchase I have ever made as I was considering the Miura's but if I were ever wanting to upgrade 2-3 years from now I would get so little for them in a trade in. You would think since they are...
  13. Tiptx41122

Do you have a "go-to" putter?

I do now as it's my LAB DF3 as it replaces my Evnroll EV2 that was my 2023 gamer. I can't seem to get the pictures to turn out upright but here they are
  14. Tiptx41122

Lost my ShotScope L2 rangefinder

I left my Nikon CoolShot range finder at the course on a cart some 30 miles from home. I called the course and they had it for me waiting to be picked up. I offered them $30 for there honesty and they refused. I have even left my cell phone and was lucky enough that I was able to recover it.
  15. Tiptx41122

I only had mine out for 1 round well just 9 hole as I also have the 3W Smoke Max D as they both are long and very accurate for I had no trouble finding the fairway as this is going to be a great year with the driver
Back