Recent content by Time4aBeer

1. Time4aBeer

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Wow, the timing couldn't be better! I'm currently on the hunt for a new golf ball that matches my swing speed. As an average Joe golfer eager to up my game, I just switched from Srixon Q-Star Tour Divide to Bridgestone Tour B RX this week. When I stumbled upon the Bridgestone Mindset, I...
  2. Time4aBeer

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

As a 19-handicap golfer with a tendency to miss off the toe and struggle with ball height and spin, I believe these irons could offer the consistency and performance I need. Currently, I'm playing with Callaway Mavrik irons with a standard regular flex shaft.
  3. Time4aBeer

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I thought predicting 11 goals was going to be to much. 12 goals with 5:55 to go.
  4. Time4aBeer

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Jets / Avs game I’m predicting 11 goals in this game
  5. Time4aBeer

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

I just created an account. GO KINGS GO!!
  6. Time4aBeer

TESTED! Cobra KING Tec Hybrid Review

I've never felt so confident with a hybrid! The KING Tec Hybrid has me completely sold – big fan right here!
  7. Time4aBeer

YES!! I was sad when he left with them lol…I need those in my bag!!
  8. Time4aBeer

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

What a shot by Bryson DeChambeau on No.18! He holes out from the fairway for birdie.
  9. Time4aBeer

@jtubb17 let me test his King Tec 3 & 4 hybrids, and I was impressed. They're easy to hit, offer increased distance without much effort, and greatly improved my game. Today, using only the hybrids off the tee on a challenging course, I improved by 8 shots.
  10. Time4aBeer

What did you shoot today?

I shot 46/46 for a 92 today.
  11. Time4aBeer

CONTEST Little Christmas Cheer

🙏Dear Contest Gods, my bag's missing a driver, and I've got my eye on this Cobra Aerojet. Feel free to send it my way; it'd be a stellar addition to my collection. Cheers! 😊
Back