Recent content by ThreePutt22

1. T

WTB WTB: Would Like to Piece Together a Couple Sets

Arkansas Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Sure, shoot me some pics and prices. I could put all of those to use. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

The plan: Without getting into a terrible amount of boring detail, I’m trying to put together a couple of decent sets of clubs in an effort to introduce golf to combat veterans as a way to help deal with combat related issues they have encountered since coming home. What I’m looking for...
  4. T

WTB WTB: 3/4H and LW

Looking to finish off a set of clubs I’m putting together for a friend that desperately needed an upgrade. The only two clubs I need are a 3 Hybrid and a Lob wedge. For context, the other stuff in the bag is from 2014-2016ish releases. So not looking for anything terribly expensive or anything...
  5. T

For Sale Callaway Steelhead Xr Iron Set - 5-SW 8 irons - $250 Shipped

They are not. I actually bought them last night. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

WTB Looking for Starter Iron Set

Fielding some offers for a solid beginner iron set for a friend of mine. Decided to come here before eBay. Mainly looking for an iron set, but will take a look at any decent starter clubs. (He’s just getting into golf and starting fresh. I have a few backups I was going to give him to get him...
  7. T

For Sale For Sale: Cobra F8 One Length Irons and Odyssey Putter

Imagine how easy they would be to swap! [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. T

True Temper “One Length” Regular Flex-steel. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T

Not at this exact second. Trying to recoup some funds from the purchase of my new stuff. I may be in the future though, depending on how selling goes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T

Very good. Sharp grooves and no wear spots. I’ll upload a pic to the original listing in a sec. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T

For Sale NEW 35” Huntington Beach Soft 11 Putter

Sold already. Was a beautiful putter just a little heavy for my taste. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

For Sale NEW 35” Huntington Beach Soft 11 Putter

I purchased this putter a month ago, and it’s a little heavy for my taste. Decided to stick with my Ping. Condition is like new, with the plastic cover still on the bottom of the head. Headcover is included. Everything is mint, only played 9 holes. Price is $80 shipped via USPS priority...
  13. T

WTB Any iron sets available for $250ish?

Sorry guys, just now revisiting this. Turns out he found some locally and bought them and forgot to tell me. [emoji20] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. T

Any info on this particular bag?

Picked this bag up super lightly used from someone at my club. I haven’t been able to find any info on it (model, price, etc). If anyone has any info, please let me know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back