Recent content by thorin33

1. T

Would love a critique of my swing

I have uploaded swings with my 7 iron and driver onto Youtube. My irons generally miss to the left with an occasional snap hook. My driver is all over the place with most misses being a fade to hard slice. Typical distance with the 7 iron is 150 carry. Driver carry is approximately 215ish...
  2. T

Anyone always wear the same outfit as a superstition

It may be the hockey goalie in me but every sport I play, something I wear is always the same. This year for golf, it ended up becoming the same shirt/hat/short combo anytime I felt my round was important
  3. T

Hello from Calgary

Just wanted to say hi. Been reading the forums for a long time and finally decided to post. Before finding the site I was already a Nickent fan. I was playing the 3DX irons (red ones) and after reading the 4DX Pro review on this site, have ben using those the past 2 seasons. Just pulled the...
  4. T

Anyone have the loft, offset and length specifications fot the Nickent Arc iron

finally was able to find a set and was wondering what the specs are compared to the 4dx Pro's. Played 9 holes with them with no range time and was 10-15 yards longer it seems.
Back