Recent content by TexAg08

1. TexAg08

Mickelson a Businessman???

Do you think he could sport a sweet Waffle House Staff bag? Would be pretty funny!! I have to admit though that I love their Scattered smothered covered chunked topped and diced hashbrowns though!! Phil Mickelson might win a major ... a major Waffle House deal - Devil Ball... - Golf - Yahoo...
  2. TexAg08

Ebay Seller???

Ok I have dealt with ebay on several occasions but mainly motorcycle parts while I was in HS and College. Now the question I have is are there a lot of fake clubs on ebay? and has anyone had experience with Jacksgolf24 ??? This is what I'm looking at great deal but almost to great!! NEW...
  3. TexAg08

New 3wood

OK, it has been a while since logging on, I was on vacation in NM and then busy playing golf, watching golf, and working on remodling the kitchen. I hate MY 3 wood with a passion!! I currently have a NIKE ignite 3wood regular flex shaft. I know I need a Stiff shaft, but my real problem is I...
  4. TexAg08

Boston Terrier

is there anyway yall could do a Boston Terrier? My wife and I have one and she is the most outstanding companion one could ask for. Though she is a "little" dog she feels and acts like a large dog playing with Labs and Huskies at our local puppy Park. She has so much personality it would be...
  5. TexAg08

ecco store!!

Ok I was thrilled today when I went shopping with my wife at the outlet mall in Cypress, Tx while walking around I noticed a sign out of the corner of my eye..... the four letter word looked familiar and rung a bell but I couldn't put 2 and 2 together for a second. then it hit me ecco shoes...
  6. TexAg08

WTB: Nickent 4DX IW

I am wanting to purchase a Nickent 4DX Iron-wood #3 20* with a UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft. If anyone knows where I can obtain one it would be great!!
  7. TexAg08

Eagle Pointe Mt. Belvieu,TX

I am playing Eagle pointe tomorrow with Kat0677 and we will e putting together a comprehensive review with pics of this beautiful course in south east Texas.
  8. TexAg08

elbow pain

I have a sharp pain on the inside of my elbow, has anyone else experienced this after dramatically increasing the amount of golf you play? I can't be certain this is what caused the pain but golf is what I suspect. the pain is sharp but comes and goes mainly hurts when the arm is bent at the...
  9. TexAg08

cleaning golf shoes

What is the best way to clean golf shoes, I just got Adidas 360 3.0's with the titanium and black so it matches both khaki and greyish black shorts, but the white leather got a little dirty today what is the best option for cleaning them?
  10. TexAg08

Bridgestone Hats

Where can I find a Bridgestone fitted hat? I am looking for a structured fitted hat in white with black or blue lettering. I can't seem to run across anything fitted for Bridgestone. Heck or even a non structured hat that is same description with a metal buckle type closure in back. Any...
  11. TexAg08

Buying in Bulk

Ok, I love bright white shiney new golf balls, but I hate that a dozen is 29 bucks. I know $29 is nothing to a bunch of you for balls but hey what can I say when you lose as many as me it adds up. So has anyone used lostgolfballs. com to buy balls I was looking at the best grade of E6+ $16 a...
  12. TexAg08

New Grips

Well I am still loving the Nike VR irons, however the grips seem to be getting hard.... They don't feel very tacky and aren't absorbing much anymore. Are there any suggestions on new grips that I should look into. I play in humid weather (south texas) for the most part and I usually don't wear...
  13. TexAg08

membership Advice again

yes or no would you go for it? 20 minute drive have golf buddies wanting to do it and split fuel or driving to play as much as possible. www.bayforestgolf.com * New Summer Memberships June 1 through August 31 Adult - $325
  14. TexAg08

Round Data...

How many of you track your round data to chart progress? If you do this what exactly do you chart? GIR, FW, SS, U&D, Putts? and do you use and online handicap system? where can you find a free one that is decent? and lastly is there a certain way you track your data on course do you take your...
  15. TexAg08

Ozik matrix

Anyone ever hit one of these shafts? I had the pleasure of playing a Bridgestone J33R Driver with a Ozik Matrix stiff shaft and I absolutely loved it. I am wondering if anyone else has hit these and what your reaction or thoughts on them are. I know they are very pricey, is there anything out...
Back