1. T

For Sale Ping I525 iron set . Quick sell

Sounds good, thanks.
  2. T

For Sale Ping I525 iron set . Quick sell

I will buy them. Message me payment info. Thanks
  3. T

PING i530 Irons

What is the blade length like on these? Is it compact like the Blueprint S, or is it longer like the I230? I just sold my ZX7 and looking for a new set.
  4. T

Club Drying Rack

Most hosels are around .5" diameter. I wonder if some 3/8 pex tubing snap in clips would hold tight enough? They are low cost. 1/2" clips would work for the grips
  5. T

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Last season I played Ventus Red and Paradym 9* and it has been the most accurate combo I have hit in 40 yrs by far. So, what do I do? I have a Ai Smoke Max head coming next week. I just can't leave good enough alone. I need help. It will be a fun test though.
  6. T

Best way to clean this rust off irons

WD40 and a ball of aluminum foil to scrub the rust off.
  7. T

Early Extension Hell

At 53 yrs old, I've been playing around 40 yrs now and have always had an early extension swing playing to a 0-5 cap. As the years went by, the back pains became worse. I had to find a way to swing different if I wanted to keep playing the game I love. So maybe 2-3 yrs ago, I ran across a...
  8. T

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Hawkeye Women Basketball!!
  9. T

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I caved and picked up a slightly used set of Ping Blueprint S irons. 4-pw. I should have them next week. I'll be tearing them apart and putting in Dart V 105s for this season. Only 2 months before the course opens....
  10. T

Callaway Double Trade-In for month of June

I checked on my trade in order for a Paradym 3wd with Kali blue shaft. When I ordered about 2 weeks ago, shipping was 5-7 days. It now says over a month later at 8/10 to 8/15.(n).
  11. T

What’s your career low round?

-5 after the first 4 holes. After that, no comment....:poop:
  12. T

Callaway Double Trade-In for month of June

Payadym 3 wd on the way. Now I just need to resist a few more days to avoid picking up a 3D driver....
  13. T

Callaway Paradym Drivers

My previous driver was a TSI3 10* which I sold this Spring before buying a TSR2 10*. After a 2 week test with the same Ventus red 6S shaft, the TSR2 was slightly better in accuracy and 15 yds shorter than the TSI3, so I then picked up a used Paradym 9* head, because of the hype on here... I've...
Back