Recent content by sweetnlow

1. sweetnlow

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Getting cold water in an AZ summer could be interesting.
  2. sweetnlow

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Going with Team JB on this one. Have a blast guys! Looking forward to following along.
  3. sweetnlow

The Boys Season 4

Oh man, I cannot wait!!
  4. sweetnlow

PXG Black Ops driver

I tried the 10.5* tour-1 head which saw the better launch for me. I attribute it more to shaft than anything. Ventus blue 6s in the pxg (11-14* launch) vs Linq white 6f4 in Darkspeed X @ 10* (9-10* launch). I’m not a big launch monitor guy so it was pretty interesting and eye opening.
  5. sweetnlow

PXG Black Ops driver

Tried it out last week and it was very good. I really liked the look of the Tour-1 head. I was seeing high launch and low spin. Their drivers have been iffy in the past but this one seems much better.
  6. sweetnlow

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

Yeah, let’s do it! As long as it’s not too much trouble to put us out first. I should be ok on time but never know if the pace is slow.
  7. sweetnlow

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

Congrats all! These are really good golf balls.
  8. sweetnlow

RevCore Premium Stand Bag Review

Just got home from work and had a box sitting at my door. Have to love being local. This bag is terrific! Everything about it seems so premium but at a great price. I am super excited to get out to the course with it this weekend.
  9. sweetnlow

CONTEST Southern Twang WorldWide Golf Championship Briggs Ranch Prize Pack

Thanks @KY Golfer and @mantan !! Love the headcover. Congrats again on your win.
  10. sweetnlow

RevCore Premium Stand Bag Review

I went with black. My other bags are blue so wanted something different. Can’t wait to get this one.
Back