stryper's latest activity

• stryper
    stryper replied to the thread Are Sunglasses Optional?.
    Most people do just fine without ever putting on sunblock too…and then a few lucky ones that think they do don’t. Good luck. 😎
  • stryper
    stryper replied to the thread Wordle.
    Wordle 1,048 3/6 🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • stryper
    stryper replied to the thread Are Sunglasses Optional?.
    Not optional at all. Mine are Rx, but even aside from that the SPF is essential…as with your skin, the sun is not a friend to your eyes. 😎
  • stryper
    stryper replied to the thread Hit Instict any solutions.
    Low point 4” in front of the ball, and the idea is that the ball is not the target, the target is where you’re sending it. If you’re...
  • stryper
    Wordle 1,047 3/6 ⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • stryper
    The no shoes thread brought something else to mind for me…not that you go around naked (unless you do), but are you the kind of person...
  • stryper
    stryper replied to the thread Do You Wear Shoes In Your House?.
    No shoes, no socks…I’m at home; I want to be comfortable.
  • stryper
    Wordle 1,045 4/6 ⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜ 🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • stryper
    Had the same thing happen to me with a rental set of Taylormade Stealths on vacation recently. Was seriously tempted to make the switch...
  • stryper
    stryper reacted to bsbmike5's post in the thread What Is The Bigger Golf Red Flag? with Like Like.
    As a former PGA pro myself we didn’t always have the best games :ROFLMAO: But I agree with you!
  • stryper
    Nah, the guy with the staff bag is probably a PGA of America teaching/club professional. He/she can definitely play, but probably won’t...
  • stryper
    Wordle 1,043 4/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Got kinda stupid with my third guess. 🙄
  • stryper
    stryper reacted to Phil75070's post in the thread How Strong Is Your Grip? with Like Like.
    I tend to be neutral with the left hand (I am right-handed), but after watching a Padraig Harrington video on the grip, I tend to be...
  • stryper
    stryper replied to the thread How Strong Is Your Grip?.
    Using this for reference, I’m strong left, weak right with the crease of my right palm on top of my left thumb. Very firm together, but...
  • stryper
    I like it. Iconic brand, probably just generic heads, but I’m all for it, especially if the generic heads can compete with the big boys.
Back