Recent content by stevegp

1. S

Curb Your Enthusiasm Finale

Great show. I'm going to miss it.
  2. S

Egg on Burger?

Yes. Absolutely. Nice and runny egg yolks.
  3. S

Choose your waffle

H or C. The plain waffle or the one with bacon and eggs.
  4. S

Crazy Deal on Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover Set Includes: Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag - $99

Great deal! Thank you. I placed my order for the Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Set. I also added a North Pole and another one of your superb ClawPro golf gloves.
  5. S

Your favorite coffee mug

I only use a large latte cup.
  6. S

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

Yes. It is like preaching to the choir. Existing users and fans will buy the company's new release. They should be looking for new customers.
  7. S

Pick 2 - Girl Scout Cookies

Thin Mints Caramel Chocolate Chip
  8. S

2024 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

I remember a few years ago when Bridgestone first introduced the dimple-in-dimple cover one of the Bridgestone reps in the interview explained that the added inner dimple design was to help control the angle of descent. It was a while ago, so I don't remember the details.
  9. S

Shake Shack?

Shake Shack makes my favorite burgers. Five Guys also has very good ones. Shake Shack also offers some interesting items on their menu that their competitors don't. Portabella mushrooms, organic iced tea, the new Korean-flavored items, etc.
  10. S

2024 XXIO 13 Review

dj, I will provide you with my experience with XXIO fairway woods. I am in my early 70s and my swing has slowed down due to a few nagging injuries and getting a little older. FYI... my driver swing speed in multiple fittings is in the low 80s. I benched my 3-wood because it just wasn't as...
  11. S

Music on the course

One thing I love about playing golf is the peace and quiet. I personally don't like hearing music on a golf course. I've already heard golfers playing music so loud that they think they are a DJ or at a concert. I also have seen some golfers--not me--have an aggressive almost violent reaction to...
  12. S

Pour-Over Coffee

Besides having an intense interest in tour-level golf balls, I also have had the same passion for over 15 years with specialty coffee. Two brief anecdotes: every 2-3 weeks, I order 3-4 bags of whole coffee beans, roasted to order, from one of about 7-8 top-notch coffee roasters. I have been...
  13. S

The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Big fan of CAVA. Great selection of really good food. Create your own combos or order standard items off the menu.
  14. S

What Would It Take For You To Put Wilson Equipment In The Bag?

Wilson Staff Model ball is a good golf ball.
Back