Recent content by Sproughton

1. S

Here's a simple way to get better at golf! RIGHT NOW!

I'm feeling personally attacked by this 😅
  2. S

Video Dipping head during backswing

Cheers for taking the time to respond Matt. Point 1 all sounds clear but I'm going to plead a bit of ignorance on point 2 so I'm off to check out some videos on creating depth and getting my arm stuck. I've definitely tried to get more shallow because that's what I thought I needed vs. where I...
  3. S

I've not played enough to have any real consistency yet but minimising the head movement does help me hit fewer shots fat, it just feels awkward. Will keep at it for a few weeks and see how it goes. Some good advice in this thread so thanks to all that have chipped in.
  4. S

I'll take the Tiger comparison any day! Thanks for all of that - I'll try and keep it all in mind when I'm at the range tomorrow.
  5. S

The club was used as a bit of alignment as I was tending to push the shot out to the right. Not heard that term before but it makes sense. Being too far inside is quite funny as I started the year with a huge over the top swing that I've probably over corrected. Do you mean shoulder and feet...
  6. S

Crikey, I wasn't expecting so many responses so quickly so thanks all. I'd seen that some dip was fine, but the extent I was doing it seemed too much (this is a video of me dipping much less after I'd worked at it). Will check out the Defranesco videos and see what I find. I know there are...
  7. S

Hi all, I've played a round or two of 9 holes yearly for about 10 years. Never got any better for obvious reasons but this year I've decided to see if I can play more regularly. Took a lesson recently and was told to try to minimise my head dip during the backswing and transition. The below...
  8. Swing

Swing

9. YouCut_20200818_181411127.mp4

YouCut_20200818_181411127.mp4

August swing
Back