Recent content by Spicy Faiz

1. Spicy Faiz

New sticks in town: Taylormade TP CB (KBS Tour stiff)

Was looking for a new set of irons. Went to my golf pimp (thanks for keeping the addiction alive :) ) to try the Cobra AMP CELL forged irons and a couple of others. I started to warm-up with the Taylormade Tour Preferred CB irons with KBS Tour stiff shafts. Man, these irons are so easy to hit...
  2. Spicy Faiz

Took the Cooper to the golf course

If any of you may wonder whether your golf gear will fit in a classic Mini Cooper. Here is the answer. Yes it does! :D This is how it looks like when I got all my stuff in the car Unpacked at my home course ;)
  3. Spicy Faiz

Nikon Coolshot rangefinder

Hi Anyone using a Nikon Coolshot rangefinder?? thanks in advance!!
  4. Spicy Faiz

Keegan Bradley on Jordans?

Just watched a little golf on TV (The Memorial Tournament at Muirfield Village). And saw Keegan Bradley wearing Jordan sneakers during the game. Very nice footwear! Are there more players, pro / non pro's, not wearing "traditional" golfshoes (with traditional I mean, with metal or soft spikes)...
  5. Spicy Faiz

3 Woods

Hi, I'm looking for an upgrade for my 3W. Before I'm going to test some, I've made the following shortlist: Mizuno Titanium; (stock)Mitsubishi Fubuki shaft TaylorMade R11S; (stock) Aldila Rip Phenom 70 shaft Nike VR STR8-Fit; (stock??) Aldila Voodoo shaft Can I go wrong with one of these? I'm...
  6. Spicy Faiz

Paula Creamer

Yesterday, just before dinner, I was swimming TV channels and ended at the BBC where they were broadcasting the Women's British Open. And there she was, Paula Creamer! What a good looking/playing girl! Nice outfit, always a smile (most other players in the field are looking as if they are...
  7. Spicy Faiz

Movie: Intouchable

Went to the cinema for the French movie "Intouchable". If you have the opportunity to see it, just do it. You will enjoy it :-)
  8. Spicy Faiz

Mizuno MP-59 or MP-58

Just called a local golfstore for some demo irons. Tomorrow 2 irons will be ready to be picked up. 1) Mizuno MP-59 2) Mizuno MP-58 (old model with discount) I'll give both a try on Saturday.
  9. Spicy Faiz

Wilson Ci11 or Titleist AP1 712, help needed :-)

Hi, Ok here is the thing. As I'm in the market for a set of new sticks, I have limited (budget 550-600 euro's) my sets to the Wilson Ci11 and (budgetwise surprisingly) Titlelist AP1 712. The spec's of the sets I'm talking about are: Round 1: Wilson Ci11, steel shaft, 3-p + a free offered...
  10. Spicy Faiz

Just ordered: Bionik 101 Nano White putter

The first real upgrade on my golf equipment: I have just ordered a new putter. It is the Bionik 101 Nano White Putter with a UST Mamiya Frequency Filtered Straight shaft and midsized Karma Dual Touch (blue) grip. My current putter is a boxed set Hippo Hiptec putter (mallet). It does the job...
  11. Spicy Faiz

Checked in again

Quick hello... Just checked in again, because my facebook connect button is not working. Further info: Male-married-2 cats-a few cars-1 golfset-handicap horrible :act-up: Cheers, Faiz
Back