Recent content by Slowmo

1. Slowmo

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

I will be buying one of those as soon as it’s available
  2. Slowmo

My wife wants to go and just sit in the goat pin all day. She’s been asking me to let her have goats at the house for years.
  3. Slowmo

Well you have home plate turned backwards so…
  4. Slowmo

driving layup club?

Seems like a Callaway super hybrid would be right up the alley you’re looking for.
  5. Slowmo

wow, great playing everyone. That last match was a nail biter!
  6. Slowmo

you're not supposed to withhold secrets from friends!
  7. Slowmo

The Putting Challenge

it's just such a strange feel to it. I love it in that 12-20ft range. I've made more of those than ever. Even the 3-6ft range shotscope tells me I"m better but it feels worse because I"m scared.
  8. Slowmo

The Putting Challenge

I don't blow 6footers 8ft past with a conventional putter. If anything I leave them like 2 revolutions short :( I suck at putting no matter what I try!
  9. Slowmo

The Putting Challenge

I will leave 1 6ft putt with 8-10ft comebacker because I blow it by then the rest of the round I'm scared to putt.
  10. Slowmo

CONTEST Win A Golf Bag

such good bags. awesome giveaway
  11. Slowmo

Losing Golf Accessories

if it's something that has that much meaning to me I wouldn't use it on the course for fear of losing it. I lost one of the star wars coins I use as a ball marker at Briggs Ranch but I have plenty more I can grab.
  12. Slowmo

How much is bogey avoidance an active part of your game and course mgmt?

Never comes to mind at all. I'm trying to make birdies on every hole...which leads to me shooting 94
  13. Slowmo

The Putting Challenge

Speed control on shorts putts is where I suffer also. I'm also in the boat of hitting it too far past when I miss that I leave those long comeback putts that I can miss also!
Back