Recent content by SkiBumGolfer

1. SkiBumGolfer

In Phoenix Area May 13th - Anyone want to tee it up?

No worries man, appreciate the heads up!
  2. SkiBumGolfer

In Phoenix Area May 13th - Anyone want to tee it up?

Just checking in, let me know once you have an idea if this might work! Also, if anyone is still interested, it looks like Whirlwind is completely booked/closed/otherwise unavailable this Monday so if I play it will most likely be at Raven.
  3. SkiBumGolfer

The Putting Challenge

I think I am improving in little bits but I've still got work to do!
  4. SkiBumGolfer

The Putting Challenge

Oh man, yeah that's tough. And you don't have that issue with a conventional putter, correct?
  5. SkiBumGolfer

The Putting Challenge

It's actually more the mid and longer range putts (outside of about 15 feet) where speed is a problem. The short ones I'm actually OK. It's made my lag putting very streaky of late - tough to keep 3 putts off the card if you keep leaving yourself 8-10 footers on your 2nd putt.
  6. SkiBumGolfer

2023 Mizuno ST-G Driver

It's pretty obvious the benefits you've seen. You used to be good for several tee balls into oblivion, now since the ST-G and that lesson, your misses are in play almost all the time. Always room to improve of course, but I've seen a step change in your tee game.
  7. SkiBumGolfer

The Putting Challenge

So taking a look at some before Lean Lock and after Lean Lock stats... Stat Before Lean Lock After Lean Lock SG putting (to 10 cap) -0.81 -0.95 Avg holes per 3 putt 11.5 10.6 Avg putts 32.6 33.3 Make % inside 3 ft 97% 100% Make % 3-6 ft 60% 81% Make % 6-9 ft 20% 22% I'm seeing...
  8. SkiBumGolfer

What did you shoot today?

Doing a quick walkoff is something I started doing last season and while it is no guarantee, it helps a lot. As you said, make sure you're not doing it when it's your turn to putt, but can usually do it while others are finishing up chipping or simply on your way to your ball.
  9. SkiBumGolfer

2023 Mizuno ST-G Driver

Mr @Moore_Golf is bombing this thing lately. 💣
  10. SkiBumGolfer

Titleist TSR Drivers

Thanks dude! I certainly got a little terrain assist on it, and was actually a missed fairway, but it was definitely a tag and it set up a birdie! 1K is a bit misunderstood IMO. It's definitely a stout shaft, but it's not rebar. As long as you have the speed for it (and from your posts I know...
  11. SkiBumGolfer

Titleist TSR Drivers

Had a very streaky day yesterday with a pop up and a couple squirrely drives, but generally it was solid. P-Avg 275, hit half the fairways and longest was 306. Found something late in the round and closed with these 3 blasts (for reference, the first and third ones are uphill so the numbers...
  12. SkiBumGolfer

Titleist TSR Drivers

I'm a TSR2 guy but yes this occasionally happens to me. I know it's a me thing though, not a TSR thing. My swing has a tendency to create a "stuck" situation when I get the hip turn ahead of the hands, and consequently I either block it out right or, if I try to get my hands to catch up late...
  13. SkiBumGolfer

Now that is how you bounce back!! 🔥
  14. SkiBumGolfer

That was me two rounds ago. It happens...
Back