Recent content by simonhouse

1. S

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

Yeah I would avoid Android to be honest - the app just doesn't work for me on 3 different devices - lots of reports that it is not good as well on the forums... I have a small desktop PC that is now attached via HDMI to a 40" TV which works really well - Network mode is now working for me - had...
  2. S

When I say desktop, I mean my desktop PC, with the PC desktop Skytrak app (which is version 4.4 whereas the android app is 4.3 and it keeps saying there is an upgrade but it take you back the play store to upgrade and there isn't on! Waiting for a reply from Support about this as well...
  3. S

So there are 3 connection modes. Direct mode is where you connect via wifi to the Skytrak SSID on the Skytrak itself. Network mode is where you first connect to the Skytrak in Direct mode and you then do a one-off connection to your home WiFi and it supposedly saves those settings. You can then...
  4. S

Well received mine yesterday - so far it's a brick.... After finally getting it to connect in Network mode (entering WIFI details etc. on the app after connecting in DIRECT mode) it then just sits there with Green,Yellow,Red lights and does not seem to connect to the wifi properly - the app...
Back