Recent content by SHIFTY

1. SHIFTY

What Are You Working On?

Taking lessons. Arms are too active and stay behind when I swing resulting in over draws. I like to hit out about 7 degrees to the right with around 1400 sidespin, which is fine but hard to control in the wind. Trying to get an over the top feeling with my hands in front of me. Feels like...
  2. SHIFTY

Would You Game This?

Yup. Pretty nice
  3. SHIFTY

The Home Renovation Thread

Finished my Shingles yesterday. Next is some concrete repair on my sidewalk, and new front steps. :)
  4. SHIFTY

Are Sunglasses Optional?

After Laser surgery I always wear shades outside. Protect my investment. Fyi laser surgery was in 1997 lol Love the golf specifc lenses
  5. SHIFTY

RIP OJ

6. SHIFTY

Who’s with me? Hitting off mats is the worst.

If you think they suck, id bet you only hit off cheap or poorly designed mats. You need the right mat. Mine is great on the joints and punishes fat shots. Most cheap mats your fat shots, the club bounces off the mat and hits the ball flush. Always the sign of a cheap mat. Only advantage my mat...
  7. SHIFTY

How long does it take for you to get loose?

If I don't hit a bucket of balls, it'll usually be around the fourth hole that I'm warm.
  8. SHIFTY

Who are your top 5 TV characters of all time?

Jack O'Neill Crew Chief Galen Tyrol Walter Bishop Doug Heffernan Mr. Bean
  9. SHIFTY

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – The 2024 Vokey Experience

Would love to figure out a new wedge matrix with these.
  10. SHIFTY

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – The 2024 Vokey Experience

This is so awesome! Thanks vokey and thp!
  11. SHIFTY

Do You Know Your Launch Angle?

Just hit this. Been working on 12-14 launch. In the past I'd be like 9 degrees giving up 30 yards carry....
  12. SHIFTY

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

I do ride around 60% of my rounds, but walk the other 40%. And my clicgear is on its last legs. Even all the grip on the tires are worn off lol. So this is drawing my interest for sure. Especially after buying the bagboy revolver on my recent Palm Springs trip. It should lock right in.
Back