Recent content by Scribble

1. Scribble

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Cuss, cuss, cuss!!!! So friggin’ busy agh!! Missed the preview and the open line. Cuss cuss cuss!!!!!
  2. Scribble

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

What qualifies a mark? I have played nearly 120 courses. Some (30%) of them would be considered local pastures, literally one was a former dairy farm on the side of a hill.
  3. Scribble

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

This is an excellent photo! I'm sure it will bring many great memories.
  4. Scribble

Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

Haven’t caught the ending yet. No a few things that I had to” La La La “ when skimming here. All I can say is Stingers are a complete team. You cannot have doubt any player on that team. And Richard Bland is a for real player. The Majestics need an overhaul. Meronk needs an interview.
  5. Scribble

Some recap from the event. Came in with the sim and some indoor range sessions. Everything told me left left left. I got on course and played some real shots. It was right right right. Lost ball count for the event was 20. That’s golf, but I still want to bury my head. @blazinden was the...
  6. Scribble

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congratulations @SleevePlz & @CBaker You are our next tour pros!!
  7. Scribble

The Mini Driver

The mini driver is not going away. It’s all R&D for the next rollback target. TM will be way ahead of the curve with all the data they are building in the market. They will be the ride and true when it happens.
  8. Scribble

Official Rant of the Day

Got back from Briggs Ranch to get my butt kicked with a chest cold. Cold medicine knocking me out.
  9. Scribble

Then your poppin pard plays your drive as his first.
  10. Scribble

Totally blew this on the first hole of alt shot. Didn’t take the free drop from the rocks nor the club length. And the max triple resulted. My garbage blistering putting speed didn’t help either.
  11. Scribble

Played with Kyle such a cool dude. He struck a few irons on 14 & 16 that were within a few yards of our drive. He played 14 out for a bird dropping a 30 footer in the heart with @blazinden’s Grandaddy Toulon
  12. Scribble

Being at the experience still is mind blowing for me. Thank you so many times over @ScoFoBG @originalBG.com @redlineshifter for this partner/sponsor event. Absolutely astounding! Thank you @JB & @GolferGal for all you do to create these sensational opportunities. I cannot come up with the...
Back