Recent content by schris6849

1. S

Golf Hitting Mat. Advice.

Although, I've hit several thousand balls on the bullseye now and it doesn't even show one sign of wear, looks like brand new still. Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  2. S

Plus I was just looking at the sigpro again and it jumped from $199 to $249! I know it's good and injury free, but that's getting pretty pricey for what it is. If I wear my Bullseye 3D out in a year or two I think I will try and do the DIY to build my own softy. Sent from my Pixel 6 using...
  3. S

For Sale Bushnell Wingman GPS golf speaker

Thanks so much! Payment sent. My name and address is in the notes on the PayPal payment. Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  4. S

I had settled on the softie but they have been back ordered for so long I ended up canceling my order. I ended up getting a Bullseye 3D hitting strip and after hitting hundreds of balls I've had no pain whatsoever... Might be an option? Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  5. S

Well crud, weird cause I used to be able to pm here on some other club purchases last year but then the option was gone. I still want the wingman if you're willing... Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  6. S

Tapatalk is not letting me pm you for some stupid reason.... Can you pm me here or text me at 541-647-3682 . Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  7. S

I'll take it! Pm coming Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  8. S

For Sale Rangefinders

Rangefinder arrived today safe and sound! Thanks so much! Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  9. S

For Sale Rangefinders

Thanks so much! Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  10. S

For Sale Rangefinders

I assume it got shipped out ok? Thanks Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  11. S

For Sale Rangefinders

PayPal sent, thanks. Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  12. S

For Sale Rangefinders

No worries, never hurts to ask. I'll do the $90 and send it now. I'll put my address in the PayPal memo line. Thanks Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  13. S

For Sale Rangefinders

Would you take $80 if I covered pp fees? Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  14. S

For Sale Rangefinders

I'm interested in the Callaway but for some reason it's not giving me the option to private message you and don't know why. I've tried logging out and logging in?? Send me a PM if you want. Thanks Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  15. S

For Sale Callaway Paradym 9.0

Payment sent for head... thanks! Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Back