sabig27's latest activity

• sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread SuperStroke buys Lamkin.
    Didn’t Voice Caddie buy SuperStroke a few years ago? Big move for sure by SuperStroke
  • sabig27
    sabig27 reacted to Hacker67's post in the thread Golfshot Swing ID with Appreciation Appreciation.
    The secret is to put the Apple Watch in Low Power Mode, press the side button>tap battery percentage>tap low power mode. It will limit a...
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread Golfshot Swing ID.
    Ok thanks
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread Golfshot Swing ID.
    Those that are having the Apple Watch drain with Swing ID enabled, are you using the watch gps or the phone. I have a 6 and don’t have...
  • sabig27
    sabig27 reacted to PiratePenguin's post in the thread The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor with Like Like.
    Don’t worry about 4K. Doesn’t make that big a difference. Get a good 1080p model with the highest lumens you can afford and it should be...
  • sabig27
    sabig27 reacted to J4U's post in the thread The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor with Like Like.
    For the ST+ software at the moment, focus mainly on the lumens and contrast within your budget. 4K is phenomenal in Sim play on the...
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor.
    Sorry, last question. I am getting the SkyTrack +. Just wondering what are good options for projectors? I have a good gaming laptop...
  • sabig27
    Thanks!
  • sabig27
    Question for those that use the Game Improvement Plan membership. Does the software include shot history in each section of the driving...
  • sabig27
    As a NW golfer, yes we need spikes up here a lot of months of the year
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread GolfTrak Launch Monitor App.
    What is the range the phone has to be off the ground? I have a tripod that I can lower to about a foot off the ground, but not as low as...
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread Winn grips - yea or nay?.
    Those that are saying no durability, are you referring to the 2.0’s? I’m not seeing any wear issues.
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread Winn grips - yea or nay?.
    Winn improved the durability in their Dri Tac’s 2.0. I have 50 rounds on mine and they are holding up great!
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread Budget Golf.
    Gotcha. When I went to their website it states they are joining the Global Golf Family. Are they still going to have their own website?
  • sabig27
    I got an email from Budget Golf that they are being bought by Global Golf at the end of the month. I’m not sure how I feel about this...
Back