Recent content by rogt

1. rogt

CONTEST Win a Driver, Fitting and Trip - Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

Everyone of there events are incredible to those who attend and envious of those who don’t. Me😎. Thanks for the opportunity.
  2. rogt

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

So after a few tries with a 9* and not being able to get the flight/height like I had with the OG Paradym, I was able to exchange it for a 10.5 Max Ai still had to loft up, started +1 then +2 it amazed me at the difference again compared to the OG. I was seeing gains in distance on miss hits and...
  3. rogt

Toulon Garage Memphis

Bump $350 out the door. Would consider a newer style Jailbird mini double bend new or cash and used. Someone needs this.
  4. rogt

Outdoor Hitting Area

I think I have the perfect spot for this setup
  5. rogt

Outdoor Hitting Area

Looking at these nets. Did that come with the side nets? Or are they add on’s?
  6. rogt

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Had a RogueST but did not get along with it. I am still adjusting gap's up, my 6i Ai smoke is right in line with it. Need something in between my 5w. Still on the fence on the shaft 5.5 it works but sometimes late when I want to jump on it.
  7. rogt

Think I’m getting the feel for this bad boy. #5 Ai 🔥
  8. rogt

CONTEST Win an Odyssey Ai-One Milled Putter

why can’t the world be nice, scammers 😑. Glad I know better to click the link.
  9. rogt

WTB UST LINQ RED

Seeing if any members have one of these looking for a UST LinQ red 5F4 driver. Anyone have one?
  10. rogt

Use to play 105’s since fitted at ECPC in 18’GD but then got injured and went away from them. I can hit all the guys Apex19’s that have Nippon’s and they do what I want, just a little heavy. What Nippons you using?
  11. rogt

UST Linq Q Red M40x 6F4 in both. Had a buddy hit mine and he’s a high, high ball hitter, the launch came down a ton compared to his 9* paradym I was shocked.
  12. rogt

Between the two different heads I lose them right more. I can line up a little open and play a straight shot or slight fade. The AI’s are just a like more off line. Don’t lose them bad so might be an alignment adjustment. I have some new 95 Neo nippon coming to try.
  13. rogt

New UST Mamiya LINQ for 2022

You bet! Trying to figure out if there is any differences between the generations. @DannyLe little info help here?
  14. rogt

Ordered a 9* in comparison to my Paradym 9* much lower flight, amazed at the difference between the two, I can hit the paradym high but can’t get this one up to carry as easy. I like the look smoke look and the blue, the dispersion is definitely better. Looking to trade into a 10.5 if anyone is...
Back