River19's latest activity

• River19
    River19 reacted to BigMac's post in the thread What did you shoot today? with Like Like.
    40/41 for an 81. Only had one double, when I rinsed a tee shot on a par 3. 13/14 FW, 7/18 GIR, 32 putts. For the most part, I felt...
  • River19
    River19 replied to the thread What did you shoot today?.
    41 in the rain this morning. Didn't take reading putts as seriously as normal as standing out in the rain wasn't worth it....... Some...
  • River19
    What did I shoot.....don't know.....it was a messy 9 hole scramble with the wife and I didn't add it up, just turned in the card. It...
  • River19
    43. It was meh, but fun with the wife.
  • River19
    River19 reacted to lester2's post in the thread What did you shoot today? with Like Like.
    Arrived at our northern home Sunday, played my home course yesterday in a league warm up match. Club is not officially open until this...
  • River19
    39 yesterday......solid round. HCP still dropping slightly...... chipping and putting.....it's where it is at. Have rounds scheduled...
  • River19
    River19 reacted to Doubleb21's post in the thread What did you shoot today? with Like Like.
    40-43 for 83 from the black black tees today which is the second to last set on a super hard course. Tough tee shots and the shortest...
  • River19
    River19 reacted to Will_Mac's post in the thread What did you shoot today? with On Fire On Fire.
    37/35/72 12 fairways, 14 greens, 3 birds, 3 bogeys, one 3-putt (on the 1st hole!). But the bird on 18 more than made up for it to...
  • River19
    River19 reacted to xcman04's post in the thread What did you shoot today? with Like Like.
    45-50 for an entertaining 95. For the first eight holes I was on fire - making long putts for par and even chipped in once. Started to...
  • River19
    I will say again the ZXII 3W is a cheat code......I leave the driver in the bag most holes as the 3W is good for 270 carry for me right...
  • River19
    40. Would have been better but had a double on the 1 HCP hole......mishit 3w off the tee and recovered to get to the green putting for...
  • River19
    9 holes in first thing this morning before meetings started for the day.......had a good round which makes 2 in a row...... Came home...
  • River19
    38 which is +3 on the back nine early morning at the club. Followed the guy around setting today's pins and tees......he chose wisely...
  • River19
    43/39 = 82 Took the day off to do some things and figured might as well make my early morning walking 9 an 18 walk instead. Made some...
  • River19
    River19 replied to the thread New England Members.
    It will be lovely when we can get away from the buzzkill that are "Frost Delays". During the week I am relegated to early tee times to...
Back