Recent content by Reframmellator

1. Reframmellator

Official Rant of the Day

But a week can have as many as seven Mondays. . . .
  2. Reframmellator

Massive aurora predicted Sunday night

It was disappointing until I figured I’d still snap a pic. Amazing difference.
  3. Reframmellator

May 12: 10,000,000 Posts Update, Or, The End of the (Blue) Line

It's been a while since I updated the march to 10,000,000. I've been distracted by other priorities and, quite frankly, there wasn't positive news to report. This will be the last week I show the blue line on the blue line graph. Our required posts numbers have gone parabolic and there isn't...
  4. Reframmellator

The dad joke thread

Local paper had a touching article about a 9-yr old who’s made a business out of tying other kids’ shoelaces on the playground. It’s a knot-for-profit.
  5. Reframmellator

Best budget 10-12 cup coffee maker

^^^This
  6. Reframmellator

Official Rant of the Day

What do I know? My alma mater made headlines this week when a contractor hired to paint over a graffitied wall painted protesters standing in front of the wall to protect it. Back in my day, the kid and his parents would be laughed off campus.
  7. Reframmellator

What are the signs of a bad Instructor?

That's the leading sign IMO. Actually drove my son from the game for about ten years.
  8. Reframmellator

Official Rant of the Day

A local appliance parts guy whom I respect has been quoted in a few national articles saying basically all brands suck. Just pick the cheapest one that has the features you want. Now for my rant. Because of a family trust form, I had to file my taxes on paper this year. Registered Mail...
  9. Reframmellator

PING G730 Irons

Played nine with these yesterday. No range time or chance to dial in distances, but some observations nonetheless: As at the fitting, these felt comfortable at address and during the swing. Playing an AVX, contact was pleasantly firm. I got feedback on mishits. Not as much as some other GI...
  10. Reframmellator

Job applications, cover letters and AI

Hoo boy. I’m getting old. The best advice I ever got on cover letters came from the series Knock ‘Em Dead!” by Martin Yate. He lays out a simple, devastatingly effective format he calls the Qualifications Brief. Two bulleted columns in the body of the letter. Left column is titled “Your...
  11. Reframmellator

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

Clothes - iron covers for the body. Discuss.
  12. Reframmellator

SeeMore mini Giant Curve Back

Sensational looking putter. Complements the MGDF nicely.
  13. Reframmellator

Which Neighbor Are You?

Exhibit 4,357 in the “you and my wife were separated at birth” file. In our neighborhood, people know the dogs’ names but not their owners’.🤔🤔🤔
  14. Reframmellator

Which Neighbor Are You?

I’m pretty sure this is theologically sound. In Heaven, the only a) tools you get to use, and/or b) books you get to read are the ones you loaned out and never got back. In my case, “tools” would include two 7-woods.
Back