Recent content by Raiderboost

1. Raiderboost

driving layup club?

I had trouble hitting woods and had taken any out of the bag for the last several years. I got the Mizuno ST-Z 230 5W at the Victory Cup and it has become one of my favorite clubs to hit. I was truly shocked that after spending a little time with it on the range at the Victory Cup that I trusted...
  2. Raiderboost

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I will give it a try both ways and on the fairways if preferred lies. I typically use a single line ball with that line to line up my putts. Not sure how much I'll like the Mindset on that but I will give it a fair shake.
  3. Raiderboost

Crazy weather photos/vids

Saw a couple last Thursday after a tornado hit north of Abilene. My sister and BIL had friends who's house got hit and she sent me a video of the house after. It was basically almost gone to the foundation. I said "I'm guessing they weren't home?" and she said no they were. She then sent me a...
  4. Raiderboost

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

We should have a couple of good matches for Alt Shot this afternoon.
  5. Raiderboost

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I bet you can't wait to find out who your next teammate will be. I'm excited to see what the contest is!
  6. Raiderboost

The Official Ludvig Aberg Thread

I think I have a team to root for in the TGL if it ever actually gets started! From ESPN: Reigning U.S. Open champion Wyndham Clark and Sweden's Ludvig Åberg headline the roster of the Bay Golf Club, the California-based team in TGL presented by SoFi, the tech-infused golf league being...
  7. Raiderboost

Ramen Flavored Funyuns

I'm in!
  8. Raiderboost

Mizuno T24 Wedges

I think you have plenty of game to handle the T24's. I've really like them so far. I'll be ready to hear your feedback once you get a few rounds in the books with them.
  9. Raiderboost

Mizuno T24 Wedges

I put my Cobra SB wedges in the bag last weekend for my round on Saturday. The difference in feel was noticeable as the T24 feel much softer and but more solid. The Cobra felt harder and with more vibration. I also notice I was hitting them left. I can't remember if the lie angle on them is...
  10. Raiderboost

I knew this was going to be a good pairing with Wildcat and JB.
  11. Raiderboost

Teamwork in the group helps too. Person with the best camera takes pics, one person does the score, and the others can update. If you get your stuff done and can add in stuff then go for it.
Back