Recent content by provx

1. P

WTB: 3 wood, adams superfairway or rbz (also super hybrid)

looking for a 15* 14.5*, or 13* (something in that range) 3 wood. adams xtd superfairway or rbz ( regular or tour). must be x flex shaft also if you have an adams titanium superhybrid, will consider any loft in x flex shaft. thanks
  2. P

FS: Titleist 710CB

This is a nice set of Titleist 710cb irons, 5-PW. These clubs have Project X 7.0 shafts installed. This set is as good as you will find that is "used". I would rate these irons 9.9 out of 10. Faces look new, even the shaft bands looks unmarked. Everything is standard from factory (loft, lie...
  3. P

FS: Titleist 710CB - PX 7.0 (LIKE NEW)

Up for sale is an absolutely like new set of Titleist 710CB irons. Set makeup is 5-PW with the shafts being Project X 7.0. I used these irons for only 3 rounds so they are immaculate. The lie, loft, and length is all standard on these. Looking to get $415 shipped and paypalled on these. pm...
  4. P

FS: Nike VR Tour and more Priced to Sell!

LETS MOVE THESE! Up for sale are clubs that are minimally used. I would consider both a conservative 9 out of 10 condition. I used the driver for only two rounds, and the hybrid has seen less than 20 balls. Both clubs come with like new nike headcovers. feel free to message me with...
  5. P

WTB: Iron Set with PX 7.0 shafts

looking for a set of irons with conforming grooves. would consider 3-PW, 4-PW, 5-PW, and even 6-PW must have project x 7.0 shafts must have conforming grooves thanks
  6. P

Hello

this seems like a nice forum. glad to join everyone
Back