Recent content by Phil75070

1. Phil75070

Costco Prescription Sunglasses for Golf?

I didn't use Costco. I used Zenni, one of their aviator styles.
  2. Phil75070

Foster Dogs

Never done the foster thing, but except for our first Sheltie, we've now had 5 over the years, all have been rescue dogs.
  3. Phil75070

Costco Prescription Sunglasses for Golf?

If you are looking just for an inexpensive pair of sunglasses for golf, check out Zenni Optical online. They come from China but are really inexpensive. From experience, just don't order "frameless" glasses.
  4. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I don't know what else to suggest other than check your tags for wear, and maybe check to make sure the screws holding the watchband aren't loose at all. I would find, more with the V3, that they could be a little loose at times and if that top strap isn't making good electrical contact because...
  5. Phil75070

Can’t believe I liked the PXG

Did you happen to hit and compare the Gen 5 irons to the Gen 6? If so, was there that much difference in performance?
  6. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I assume you've tried the factory reset?
  7. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Watch

iPhone or Android? I know they have had lots of issues with the Android app, I think there is even a recent update for it. I used to have to try multiple times to connect my X5 to the app on my iPhone. I signed out of the app, deleted it, went into mu Bluetooth settings and "forgot" the X5. I...
  8. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Same clubs each time? Different clubs? Anything remarkable about the shots missed? Choked down? Practice swings taken? About the only shots my X5 is missing is when I get too quick using Manual putting mode and go to account for my tap-in and miss and mark the hole location too soon. Otherwise...
  9. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Watch

The only shots I mark as "positional" are when I am just putting a ball back in play after a regrettably bad shot, or layups on par 5s if I wasn't going for the green. If I started considering other shots to be marked positional, I might have to start considering shots into and with the wind...
  10. Phil75070

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I almost always line up my ball on tee shots, so I expect that will continue. I'm probably 50/50 on using an alignment line when putting, and I expect I will align all my putts using the Mindset ball at first. Being first off weekday mornings when they typically water the course (and we have a...
  11. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Try signing out of the app, not just closing it. Then maybe download it again.
  12. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Thanks! I just hope it works for others like it seems to have worked for me. At the very least, I figure it is worth the try. Plus, everyone doesn't read every comment in every thread, so it probably bears repeating once in a while! :)
  13. Phil75070

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

I certainly appreciate the opportunity! Thak you!
  14. Phil75070

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Is the visual reminder, the Mindset graphic, that critical to employing the process? Can't you pick a target, visualize the shot and focus on a spot on any ball and be successful?
  15. Phil75070

Shot Scope MyStrategy

Actually, if you don't have a club selected, you can move the shot location to anywhere you want. You can save that shot, but only one per hole. Here, I've moved the shot location to the area where my 2nd shot typically takes place from on my club's first hole, a par 4, but have not selected a club:
Back