Recent content by Pharaoh

1. Pharaoh

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Absolutely. I meant dog leg right lol. The one guy who has played tournaments who with me was like “God that’s beautiful“ lol. Definitely a great timing with some big events coming up. It’s gonna be needed no doubt.
  2. Pharaoh

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

What are yalls thoughts on this?
  3. Pharaoh

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

So mercy this wood was rolling yesterday at my Tuesday evening league. It out drove my group routinely including a 265-270 smoked fade off the tee on a semi dog leg left. My random foursome actually gave me a standing ovation for my 3 wood driving at the end of the round. 😆. Might be a...
  4. Pharaoh

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Only pulled driver three times at my Tuesday evening league but once was up a straight up hill hole with a little fade action to the left side of the fairway and the other was. Another was an unfortunate semi slice but was left on the right side of the fairway so no harm. The last one was a...
  5. Pharaoh

The Official Banter Away Thread

Happy Hump Day THP!!!
  6. Pharaoh

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

It’s such a tough par 3. It’s got 4 sections with their own breaks. When it’s windy from the tips you have to hit driver per the caddies.
  7. Pharaoh

Think they should be ok. Typical May VA weather. Scattered storms with humidity starting to kick up.
  8. Pharaoh

The Official Banter Away Thread

Happy Tuesday THP!!!
  9. Pharaoh

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

A bit of an interesting round putting wise at the tour event. Shorter putts were a bit of struggle yesterday but was draining the 7+ putts on numerous holes including a crazy breaking putt with 5 inches of downhill to save par late in the round. It was a bit of a grinding day. I do think I...
  10. Pharaoh

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Yesterday I leaned on my 3 and 4 AI smoke hybrids off the tee. Quite simply they are fairway finders. The 4 was on it all day and missed one fairway from the tee. It feels absolutely automatic. Truly my safe club. The 3 hybrid has a 250 tee shot on a par 5 that dog legged hard left so...
  11. Pharaoh

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Didn’t pull the driver too much yesterday as the course was very much target golf but had three great faded drives which ironically all three ended up in lousy uneven lies in the fairway or first cut. My group commented that the drives just felt automatic with just a bit of cut off the tee...
  12. Pharaoh

What did that floor do to you? That felt personal. 🤪
  13. Pharaoh

Some surprises in score and others a bit expected. A lot of golf ahead though.
  14. Pharaoh

Bad Luck

There are some level of pairing at request. No guarantee but some are paired together a lot. Most players are chilled but the last few tournaments I’ve met some hot heads. Particularly two weeks ago where I thought there was gonna be a legit fight in my group between two dudes. I would...
  15. Pharaoh

Bad Luck

Not all Virginians. Lots of out of state from PA, OH, MD, etc. Events are open to anyone registered in the tour so you get people from all over the east coast and bit west of VA.
Back