Recent content by petersenbd

1. P

Shot Scope Software - Data, Updates, Features, Requests and Questions

Is anyone else having issues editing rounds in the app lately? I played Saturday and Sunday and the app crashed as I was editing the Saturday round and would not load again so I ended up editing through the browser dashboard. Now it's still showing the continue editing icon and the app crashes...
  2. P

You probably can go back to the rounds since you got it and change your driver shots to the new club now that it's been added but that would take a long time if you have a lot of rounds logged. Hopefully support will have a better solution
  3. P

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

One thing to add, I had the watch on during my 30 minute drive to the course, played 9 in 1:40, grabbed food on my way home, all in all about 3:30 worth of wear time, and I still had 82% battery left. In the couple of rounds I used the X5, I'd finish 18 holes in around 4 hours with closer to...
  4. P

Played my first round with the V5 last night and it was excellent, even with the old style tags in the clubs it didn’t miss any strokes. The buttons felt so much easier to use than the touch screen on the X5, the only minor downside is that it now takes 2 button clicks to see Last Shot...
  5. P

As far as I'm aware, the score keeping function is basically just to make editing your shot tracked rounds easier. It will tell you in the app when you edit if your tracked shots do not match your score for the hole (e.g. you entered a 4 but you only have 3 shots recorded on the hole). Other...
  6. P

I'm very tempted to get this with the discount but I just bought an X5 2 weeks ago. I listened to them talk about the V5 on a podcast but was under the impression that it would be missing some of the features of the X5. Kind of disappointed I didn't wait now
  7. P

Shot Scope X5 Adds Hole Maps

That makes sense. I'll have to try scanning the x2 tag and see if that registers as 3w and there was a mix up or something. Either way, thanks for giving some explanation, I feel like I can trust the numbers now!
  8. P

I'll email them today and try to follow up here with any solutions. Hopefully it's just user error and will be an easy fix
  9. P

Right, and in that case it would also include errors or missed shots which would render it fairly unusable. Here's my bag. I don't have anything assigned to X2 and I don't think I ever have
  10. P

I have the correct tags in the clubs (D-3w-X1). Maybe I'm misunderstanding the source then. Is it the last 30 shots tagged on the watch itself, separate from what is uploaded into the app?
  11. P

Here's what I'm seeing. Which almost matches what I'd expect to see here. Not exactly but 1 yard with these clubs isn't going to change anything. But I am slightly confused why the watch isn't displaying the correct tags. It should be showing D - 3w - x1 and it's strange in general that if...
  12. P

Any suggestions to get these showing correctly on the X5? I have 2 years worth of rounds logged in the system and played 2 rounds this weekend with the X5 but I'm still getting incorrect tags and distances showing on the watch. I did a hard reset, factory reset, reinstalled the firmware, etc...
  13. P

The tree scenario isn’t the best example, but either way, some customization or the ability to mark penalty areas in your saved strategies would be really helpful to improve the accuracy. No idea what this looks like under the hood though, it may not be feasible to house it in the app
  14. P

I've had kind of a mixed bag when requesting re-maps. I still have issues on my course with greens being classified as rough even though Google Maps is up to date but I'm definitely willing to submit again and try to be more descriptive in my request. What I assume would be a much more...
  15. P

@GavinwithaR1 App Feature Requests When working in MyStrategy, I found that on my home course, penalty areas are not really marked in the course map. Larger ponds are usually acknowledged as water, but there are areas that on the overhead map look like playable area, but in reality are either...
Back