Recent content by PatsFan

1. PatsFan

EXPERIENCE Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya - Win a Free Trip, Fitting and More

This is always a fun follow. Hidden Creek looks amazing!
  2. PatsFan

Mandalorian Polo? Star Wars Mandalorian “This is the Way”

I am not usually big on branded stuff But this one I might just have to buy.
  3. PatsFan

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I unwrapped my new :cobra: Dark speed 4i! That and some THPing.
  4. PatsFan

League Play - How Are You Doing?

@snafu and myself are tied for 4th, 3 points off the lead in a 16 team league. The 1st week we played better but we scored more points in week 2 when we played slightly better than the other team :ROFLMAO: .
  5. PatsFan

How much is bogey avoidance an active part of your game and course mgmt?

I am not a long hitter so when I have a bad tee shot it can bring bogey in real quick. Right now I am trying to keep the doubles and triples off the card!
  6. PatsFan

Would You Buy This?

Nope, That polo doesn't suit my eye.
  7. PatsFan

Create Your Dream Golf Game...

Bryson's driving Schefflers iron game Phil's short game Tigers's Putting
  8. PatsFan

Last Concert You Attended?

I saw jefferson Starship open for the Marshall Tucker band. Starship was ok was a flashback to the late 70s and 80s. Marshall Tucker band is good but Marshall Tucker can't sing anymore. I'm glad the tickets were free.
  9. PatsFan

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Goodluck everyone, Hit em straight!
  10. PatsFan

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

Not anymore, I had a grip changed a couple years ago and it was done poorly. I have a TGW about 15 min away and a PGASS about 35. Both have competent club makers.
  11. PatsFan

Are there any signs?

Nope, I have had good range sessions turn into **** shows and I have had days where I am like this is going to be rough and I play well. Moral of the story is just to just play without expectations and don't self limit.
  12. PatsFan

Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

The benefit is the Payday 💰💰💰💰 I am betting on Tyson. I think he's fully committed and is not going to sully his umm reputation :rolleyes: atleast his one in the ring by not taking this seriously. Jake Paul hasn't fought someone with Tysons skills even at almost 60.
  13. PatsFan

Cornhole vs bags

I voted for cornhole but they both mean the same game.
  14. PatsFan

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Started last night playing 2023 WHITE Chrome soft for a change and was just struggling. I switched to my Yellow Q-Star Tour and started to play better. I like both balls and maybe it's in my head but I think maybe the Q-Star tour just fits me better or maybe its the Yellow ball? 🤷‍♀️
  15. PatsFan

Cobra Darkspeed Volition America Driver

That is a great looking driver!
Back