Recent content by Par5zN2

1. Par5zN2

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

I saw that, JB did as well; I poked around a little to see how my picks were doing compared to others. I have the Oilers winning it all. FWIW, my bracket is alive and well with 6 of 8 teams still in it, that includes my final 4 and cup participants. It's disappointing that I didn't assign my...
  2. Par5zN2

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Well, I thought my bracket was doing pretty well so I logged into the site to check. A couple things I was able to see... 1. I'm not doing as well as I thought I was when compared to others here to input brackets. 2. I didn't assign my bracket to the THP League, thought I did - Argh. There are...
  3. Par5zN2

Bad Luck

Yes, this has happened to me. When this happens I find a way to reset. I may take a week or so off but I'll at least change something in my golfing routine. Something I like to do is watch a lot of swing videos of a pro who inspires something in my swing. I don't try to emulate but watch for...
  4. Par5zN2

Chipping on Green?

I've seen players do it on #16 at TPC San Antonio during the Valero. The green has a bunker in the center of it. I wouldn't...
  5. Par5zN2

Telling people what you do for work.

Corrected, thanks...
  6. Par5zN2

Skymark on a driver

I can't remember the last time I hit someone else's club, or when someone else asked to hit one of mine. Regardless, I voted No because I don't like sky-marks and won't do anything to increase the possibility of me getting one.
  7. Par5zN2

The Scoop & Score In Golf

The flexibility needed to be a scooper left my body a few years ago, so I'm a driver, not a scooper.
  8. Par5zN2

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

This is what I/we do as well. We're empty-nesters so we're dressed comfortable at home most all the time.
  9. Par5zN2

Are Sunglasses Optional?

I don't always take my sunglasses to the course, when I do have them with me I take them off for shots. I'm old enough to remember a time in golf where nobody wore sunglasses and half the pro's didn't even wear hats; the pre-David Duval era...
  10. Par5zN2

Telling people what you do for work.

I work for the government in a secured building. Because I value my security clearance I will not discuss what I do.
  11. Par5zN2

TaylorMade Tour Response USA Stars and Stripes Golf Balls

The visual acceptance for truvis was short, it would take a long time to get use to these bands of color.
  12. Par5zN2

What cigar did you smoke today?

Drew Estates, Deadwood Series, Leather Rose; a terrific infused stick.
  13. Par5zN2

Do You Wear Shoes In Your House?

I don't, my wife will sometimes wear slippers. However, it's not a requirement in our home, if family or guests want to wear shoes or not, it's their choice.
  14. Par5zN2

Wilson Staff Model Collection Putters

I'm a big fan of the Wilson MT22. I do believe a putter with that head shape is in my future.
Back