Recent content by PapaJohick

1. PapaJohick

Knee Replacement Golfers

Played with this guy today and I’ll say Jeff, you’re moving around well and hope you aren’t too sore. You’ll be back to walking rounds in no time 😁
  2. PapaJohick

Whirlpool Dryer? Humidity of the South? Just dumb but bad Luck? WTF?

Few things bud.... 1) if the vent is on the roof/upper lever of outdoor, guaranteed the home builder put so many freaking 90* turns to get there it causes part of the issue. 2) There are decent vents that have either a flap/bigger opening, but I cannot remember or really recall the name and...
  3. PapaJohick

Must play course near Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

Ya dude! I didn’t know you’ve been back at it haha. Work has been keeping me busy busy 🙃. I’m free to play Sunday afternoon or possibly a morning round next week if you are!!
  4. PapaJohick

Must play course near Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

As mentioned by a couple guys already, those are gonna be the main courses in the Mount Pleasant area. Rivertown and dunes West are by far the best ones in terms of pace and condition. Charleston National is a pretty good course but they allow so much play. It’s getting tough to keep up with...
  5. PapaJohick

Interesting Shaft vs Head Comment

haha I don't think I have ever blamed the head for feel in terms of driver. It's more of what I feel in my hands during the swing and if loading seems to be happening properly. Interesting insight for sure though and I could see it being true for those who think they "need" stiffer shafts than...
  6. PapaJohick

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Swag is next level. Especially with the team logos 🤯🤯🤯
  7. PapaJohick

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Just a heads up, biofreeze is typically just a skin irritant that tricks the brain into thinking it’s doing something. A good topical that is OTC and actually will help aches and pains legitimately is voltaren gel. Great stuff if you have a cvs or somthing nearby.
  8. PapaJohick

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

for sure the floppy disk marker
  9. PapaJohick

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

Oh that’s a certainty
  10. PapaJohick

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

I think we were giving Nike too hard of a time apparently…. It can definitely get worse and this shows 😂
  11. PapaJohick

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You are Headed to the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Congrats!!! That’s an amazing experience there
Back