Recent content by OldeDude

1. OldeDude

All About TEEm Tour Edge 2024

I had another really good day today with my Wingman wedges ........
  2. OldeDude

New Guy

:welcome:
  3. OldeDude

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Still $5.29 for regular locally here in The Peoples Republic of California. 💸💸💸
  4. OldeDude

Post a picture of your day

Supposed to be a rainy day yesterday, around 50* or so, not unusual for early May around here. Well this is what actually happened, very unusual here at the house this time of year, SNOW in May! It kept it up for a while, just enough to cover the grass, and gone already this morning. With the...
  5. OldeDude

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I've never used alignment lines off the tee or for putting, and every time I've tried something like Triple Track I've found it more distracting than helpful. So with Mindset I've set the ball with the graphic rolled towards the back of the ball, the arrow pointing in the general direction of...
  6. OldeDude

I get it that the 3-step Mindset process isn't working for you, I think the main reason it works for me is that it is so close to my normal pre-shot routine anyway. I mean really, if someone has a pre-shot routine that works for them, and they are confident and comfortable with it, why change...
  7. OldeDude

What is your favorite UST Mamiya shaft of all time?

All time I'd have to go with the Elements Chrome 65 F3, I've had it for quite a while and it has worked in several drivers. I just got a LIN-Q M40X Red 5 F3 that is looking very promising, just don't have much time with it yet. Honorable mention goes to the best looking UST shaft I've ever...
  8. OldeDude

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Team Blake for the win! :drinks:
  9. OldeDude

Probably different for everyone, but for me the graphic was a starting point, it got me started following the process. It then became a reminder to stick with the process, which was very helpful. Long-term I don't think I'll actually need it, as I've played plenty without it and have been able...
  10. OldeDude

Any equipment change pondering/experimenting going on?

Actually I have one recent change, and one experiment going on. The recent change is the new shafts in my irons. I won a set of Steelfiber Private Reservs i95R shafts from PGAPappas a while back, put them in my Tour Edge Exotics C722 irons, and what an incredible improvement over the stock...
  11. OldeDude

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Smoked Charcuterie @LSMO and @kiwichris for the win! :drinks:
  12. OldeDude

Pictures of the course

First hole approach at Apple Mountain:
  13. OldeDude

Another round where I was all over the place today. Played a mix of regular and Mindset balls, sticking with the process is getting pretty automatic regardless of if I'm hitting the Mindset ball or not, and although I'm not really seeing any difference in my overall play/scoring, I think I do...
  14. OldeDude

Well one thing for sure, for me anyway, I don't visualize a shot I can't hit. I'm not going to visualize a 300 yd drive when I rarely get one out to 250 anymore. I'm not going to visualize a draw when I'm hitting the long clubs, because that's a shot I can't pull off. I will visualize a nice...
  15. OldeDude

I just get a mental picture of the ball flight I want to hit. Kind of like watching my own ball going exactly how and where I want it to on that shot, like a replay of the ball in flight, from my perspective, from a previous shot that I hit perfectly. I don't need to close my eyes or anything...
Back