Recent content by OhioGolfer

1. OhioGolfer

Live round contest (5-19)

Team low-ball score. So each group will have one score each hole. If I make 5 and Bill makes 4 we will have a 4 for the hole. I'm sure I typed it wrong.
  2. OhioGolfer

Sorry, I should have specified. Just need a team tie breaker score (one total score for the hole per team, not combined) so a normal like +5 overall or whatever you pick.
  3. OhioGolfer

Yep, plus I never make people play the golds their first time out haha. It's not so much fun at 6700 out there the first time seeing the course.
  4. OhioGolfer

We've had a bunch of rain lately so we're playing the blue tees, that's why our handicaps adjusted down. Plays around 6200 on the card, but over half the holes have elevated 2nd shots that add about a club.
  5. OhioGolfer

Which Pizza?

Sweet Bee
  6. OhioGolfer

Don't forget tie breaker net score @baylrballa @USAF Retired
  7. OhioGolfer

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing ST People on THP

Welcome!
  8. OhioGolfer

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18 this morning
  9. OhioGolfer

Hey guys, we're going to be playing tomorrow at my home course Urbana Country Club at 9AM and thought we'd bring you along. @LLIB is getting in a little Morgan Cup prep so we're going to do a 2 on 2 best ball match to help him get ready. We'll make it a little contest as well. Just pick which...
  10. OhioGolfer

What did you shoot today?

43-45 just couldn't get any putts to drop today.
  11. OhioGolfer

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Got mine out for a full round this morning. First off, a little about me and my game. I'm currently a 12 handicap that hits a fade and am about 240 with the driver, so not a long hitter. My best part of the game is chipping and what I try to focus on in a round to shoot decent scores. I tried...
  12. OhioGolfer

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Got mine in today, can't wait to get them in play tomorrow and Sunday.
  13. OhioGolfer

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Pulled him after 6
  14. OhioGolfer

Skenes thru 6 0 hits 1 walk 11 ks
  15. OhioGolfer

Paul Skenes thru 5 innings so far 0 hits 1 walk 10 ks
Back