CaliGolfer928's latest activity

• C
    CaliGolfer928 reacted to mancest's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    I don't really worry about grit, but you could also do a special session workout (it is one of the 5 boxes below distance potential/grit...
  • C
    CaliGolfer928 reacted to Chasing72's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    It' a number that shows how close you are sticking to the regimen. It means nothing else. Mine dropped to 92% overall last week because...
  • C
    CaliGolfer928 replied to the thread The Stack System.
    How do you guys balance grit score with a temporary decrease in health/energy? For example, I'm recovering from a pretty nasty cold...
  • C
    I'm wondering if any of you guys have experienced this. I'm currently doing Stack (started about 3 weeks ago for the first time), am...
  • C
    I'm new to Superspeed and have only been using the sticks for the past three weeks. So far, so good - the gains have been awesome...
  • C
    CaliGolfer928 reacted to puresurfr2's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    Judging on the difference in weather conditions I would say u gained over 50+ yards in a few sessions alone. I would be over the moon...
  • C
    CaliGolfer928 reacted to PiratePenguin's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    Do it all year. Best time to start is yesterday. Next best is today. (y)
  • C
    CaliGolfer928 reacted to Chasing72's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    I started it mid season last year. Just start and see how you get on. Once you have completed at least the foundation you could look at...
  • C
    CaliGolfer928 reacted to Browndog's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    I started last April and used it regularly until August when a shoulder injury required me to lay off for a couple months. I’ve found...
  • C
    I ordered the Stack and will begin speed training this coming week. Is it problematic to start using the Stack right before the golf...
Back